Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    bttt

Thanks again. Outgoing faxes...here they come!
    To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men. Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    castingdirector wrote:
    Unless you are from their state they don't care what you think about the amnesty bill because you can't vote against them. The only thing that means more to them than votes is money.
    Welcome castingdirector!

Around here we call our Congressmen first, but then we call all of them. Right now we are focused on the Senate.

We tell them several things:

I am a lifelong financial supporter of the Dem/Rep party and I will never vote for or support the party if such and such Senator votes for amnesty. In fact, I will actively work against the party and donate to anyone who challenges your Senator in the next election.

I am an American citizen and your Senator has no problem listening to foreign nationals so he/she is going to listen to me.

I am a taxpayer and I pay yours and your Senator salary and I have every right to be heard.

Your Senator's vote affects me and I will be heard.

I have access to hundreds or thousands of readers and bloggers on the internet many of whom are voters in your state and I will be reporting back to them about our conversation.
    Oh!!!!! You speech is great and I'm going to use it, if I may!

Good job!!

Banned
    Debbie feel free!!!

We're pretty assertive around here! I've been dissed some many times by snot-nosed staffers telling me to call my own Senator, I use whatever comment I'm in the mood for at the time.

Saying it politely and sweetly always throws them off stride, too!

Can you do a fax about how much money illegal aliens are sending
    back to Mexico each year. Over 25 billion last year. They are sending
    all their poor, poverty sticken, criminals, and disease stricken to the
    US. so they don't have to take care of them. They instruct them on
    how to have chidren so they can get food stamps, welfare and all
    other kinds of benefits.

Something to that effect. I would try it myself but do not have the
    knowledge or patience to do it. I think this message would be really
    effective to send out to representatives and people all over.

It's just an idea!

Banned
    Debby wrote:
    They are sending
    all their poor, poverty sticken, criminals, and disease stricken to the
    US. so they don't have to take care of them. They instruct them on
    how to have chidren so they can get food stamps, welfare and all
    other kinds of benefits.
    Those are darned good talking points for calls, too!

Love the new one Kate, thanks!! I just finished sending the swimmer to all 100 Senators and the other to just the Republicans, I'm going to do my e-mails and and will send the new ones to all 100 tomorrow,

I send them 1 at a time and it takes a while but thats ok. I keep a list by my phone and fax with all 100 Senators information handy at all times, its 10 pages but address, zip, phone and fax #'s So when you put out a list of names I just go down the list and get what I need, its pretty fast

These flyers are just the greatest Idea!! GOOD JOB!! Girls Your all fantastic, Kate, SIS, Oliver and anyone else involved in making our jobs easier and a little more fun.

It also helps the new people who are affraid and do not no what to say, your flyer says it all.
    ALL OF YOU out there, they have made it so easy for you to help save our country so lets get involved and get er done!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Look UP, guys

KATE, you're one talented dudette!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Look UP, guys

KATE, you're one talented dudette!
    OMG you are getting better and better, this is going to be so much fun!! We need to get everyone getting these out there.

I'm going to print them out take them to kinko' (cheaper) and have my grand kids put them on cars and see if we can get some in store windows. DO I NEED A PERMIT!!

WAY TO GO!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Actually out of the mouth of the Ambassador to Mexico ...that amount is approx. 300 billion dollars and then Mexico matches it...according to the show on Cspan last night that was filmed on 18 or 19 May,07....I really wish I could afford to to buy a copy of that meeting and put it up on You tube...it was literally frightening how this US Chamber of Horror Commerce guy thinks and his Elitist Mexican bub's as they referred to our Country as their North American Community and referred to us a separatist and black helicopter people and ...It's just not true they will change our money to pesos( as they giggle together)
    These people where being told that they really needed to work on packaging this product to sell to us...I swear it was like a Mafia...saying we are going to give you a deal you can not refuse...The tone was literate and gentle ...the plan sick and twisted...Buy the way Mr US Chamber of Commerce told the crowd he could not stay for the meeting because he need to go up to capitol hill to shore up the immigration compromise as they needed the Mexican Trucks and immigrants rolling over the border as soon as possible...I DID NOT ELECT THIS PIG AND I AM VERY PISSED
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast