Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I just e-mailed this to page to everyone in my e-mail phone book and that includes Bush and several Senators!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Kate that is great.....
    I just saw the first one atop.......I was talking about making one that said Americas Most Unwanted Could I make a future request...make one that has that US Chamber of Commerce Freak...
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Look UP, guys

KATE, you're one talented dudette!
    OMG you are getting better and better, this is going to be so much fun!! We need to get everyone getting these out there.

I'm going to print them out take them to kinko' (cheaper) and have my grand kids put them on cars and see if we can get some in store windows. DO I NEED A PERMIT!!

WAY TO GO!!!
    don't think so. Especially if they don't catch you
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Jus t tell them you don't speak English and you are an illegal alien...I don't think you or the grandkids will have a problem
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

And what can they do to me if they do catch me, I'll just act DUMB , that won't be hard
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

NO HABLA INGLES
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned

Kate! These are excellent!!! You rock!!!!!!!!!

April
    Great Job Kate!

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    Debbie feel free!!!

We're pretty assertive around here! I've been dissed some many times by snot-nosed staffers telling me to call my own Senator, I use whatever comment I'm in the mood for at the time.

Saying it politely and sweetly always throws them off stride, too!
    After 2 year of communication with staffers ( regarding our entire IT department geting replaced by foreign guestworkers on H-1b and L-1 visas) I now hate those arrogant staffers. ...and I really don't know what they can be so arrogant for. Mist are just peons.

Their arrogance is one reason I created my "Staffer Email System" http://www.OutsourceCongress.org
    Email Congress Staffers Directly

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast