Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome jan, glad to have you at ALIPAC.

This infuriates me to know end, its our money they are useing for these people and then we have nothing to say about it.
    I just came from the grocery store, where are all the cheap goods we are suppose to be getting, everytime I go the prices have gone up!
    Our property tax is way out of wack and its because of illegal aliens, some how folks we have to stop this!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

ok crazybird what is wrong with that. do you have any proof the woman or that guy was illegal?? i bet you u dont. so what are u complaining about. not speaking english doesnt mean you are illegal. what if the woman met a u.s citizen in her home country and got married and the husban brought her here??? please guys stop the stereotyping be fair here. And janrichards what does black high school students dropping out of high school and winding up in prison have to do with illegal immigration?? blame everything on the illegals. . The system has failed them not illegals. when a white male with the same qualifications is picked over a black guy at work do u blame illegals for that too?? when mortgage is denied to someone just because they are black and believe me it happens are illegals to blame for that too?? most of you guys oppose a lot of stuff blacks hold dear like affirmative action and voting rights but yall act like you all worried about the african american community. were illegals to be blames for the katrina disaster too?? Give me a break. yall just worried about yall own skins.
    I love ILLEGALS

Quote Originally Posted by commonsenseguy
    ok crazybird what is wrong with that. do you have any proof the woman or that guy was illegal?? i bet you u dont. so what are u complaining about. not speaking english doesnt mean you are illegal. what if the woman met a u.s citizen in her home country and got married and the husban brought her here??? please guys stop the stereotyping be fair here. And janrichards what does black high school students dropping out of high school and winding up in prison have to do with illegal immigration?? blame everything on the illegals. . The system has failed them not illegals. when a white male with the same qualifications is picked over a black guy at work do u blame illegals for that too?? when mortgage is denied to someone just because they are black and believe me it happens are illegals to blame for that too?? most of you guys oppose a lot of stuff blacks hold dear like affirmative action and voting rights but yall act like you all worried about the african american community. were illegals to be blames for the katrina disaster too?? Give me a break. yall just worried about yall own skins.
    In order to become an AMERICAN CITIZEN, one must learn rudimentary English.

Uh ohhhhh

Where's your head been? Blacks have been given precedence in many areas over their white counterparts.

Now, very common person who doesn't have any information of value, be very, very careful how you speak to our members, ok? And we will be sure that they also speak to you in the manner that you have earned.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

now where does that fit in response to my statement. cant an american citizen who is fluent in spanish marry someone from mexico who doesnt speak a word of english?? of course they can, and if a non citizen marries a u.s citizen and the citizens brings them over here the become legal citizens regardless of the language they speak. TO become a legal resident one doesnt have to know rudimentary English. its sad most of you dont know anything about immigration really. i have gone through the process and i know what i am talking about. so please 2ndammendment i would like another response. not speaking english does not mean u are illegal. so crazybird had no justification saying that woman was illegal, after all she could be a legal immigrant.
    I love ILLEGALS

Maybe you should read crazybirds post again. Crazybird never said a word about illegals or speaking English. Crazybird was talking about someone comeing in buying 2 to3 carts of grocerys with food stamps, driving a 45,000 car and having a wad of bills in their pocket. Now this may not bother you but when people are struggleing to feed their own families and others are ripping off our social services that by the way the American taxpayer pays for, Some of us get a little ticked off to see our system that alot of us would rather starve than have to use , be abused by cheaters and thiefs. I myself have seen it plenty of times as with most every thing else the American taxpayer is being taken advantage of, and we are really getting fed up!! Thats what crazybird was mad about and with good cause to be, YALL
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

now where does that fit in response to my statement. cant an american citizen who is fluent in spanish marry someone from mexico who doesnt speak a word of english?? of course they can, and if a non citizen marries a u.s citizen and the citizens brings them over here the become legal citizens regardless of the language they speak. TO become a legal resident one doesnt have to know rudimentary English. its sad most of you dont know anything about immigration really. i have gone through the process and i know what i am talking about. so please 2ndammendment i would like another response. not speaking english does not mean u are illegal. so crazybird had no justification saying that woman was illegal, after all she could be a legal immigrant.
    You're sooo damned comical!

Still you refuse to include in ANY of your silly posts a shred of validation.
    Then you attempt to put words into our poster's mouths.

Your turn, lol.......to educate us on "immigration." We're waiting with baited breath for your words of wisdom and your verification of FACTS.
    That would go a long way in building your credibility which, at this time, you're rating is a ZERO.

And if that's not enough, you push chain migration

All the while, you can't comprehend English and continue to blunder along.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

it was hylander im talking about. but we all know crazy was refering to illegals. thats the only people you guys whine about. and somebody tell me why im labelled as an idiot in direct violation of your own rules.
    I love ILLEGALS

it was hylander im talking about. but we all know crazy was refering to illegals. thats the only people you guys whine about. and somebody tell me why im labelled as an idiot in direct violation of your own rules.
    We all do not know what crazy bird was thinking, we only know what crazy bird wrote. We all know what it means when you assume something if you don't ask someone because I probably shouldn't say it on this web site.

And we pretty much believe any OBL is out of touch with reality and not very educated about the facts of illegal immigration or the cost to us the taxpayers of this country. Yall

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12