Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Margarita Perez said she paid $5,000 in bond money to get her daughter-in-law, Susana, released from the Harlingen, Texas, detention facility in April. She spent an additional $600 to fly her back to New Bedford. Now the two women are waiting for the release of Margarita's son, Hector, from the El Paso, Texas facility.
    How in the world did she get them released with a $5,000 bond? I thought they were being deported! Something just doesn't smell right about this. Whatever happened to no more "catch & release." Bond are not, illegals should not be released from federal custody until deported.
    I'd like to know how they came up with that much money, if it was me who needed it I would still be sitting in the pokey.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Boo Hoo Hoo, Sorry ladies, no sympathy here.. Do me a favor and cry me a river that leads right to the Rio Grande, get in a boat and go home !

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Ms. Hilario was one of 60 women honored yesterday during a ceremony for mothers affected by the Bianco raid.
    I am wondering, when are the mothers who are citizens of this country, or naturalized citizens, who taught their children right, to obey laws, to work hard, to be honest and kind, when are they going to be honored in such a public way, for being an example of honesty and integrity to their children?

Seems these groups have their priorities out of whack.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good these raids are having the proper affect, leave and go back to your own countries you illegal aliens are not wanted here. We have enough low or no skilled workers here that are using our social services we do not need to import them

Massachusetts has a large population of illegal aliens sucking off the taxpayers while we drive on roads and bridges that are falling apart and have elderly and poor that do not have enough to eat. Nevermind that taxpaying citizens have to wait days to get the healthcare they pay for because our healthcare system is overloaded with illegal aliens getting free healthcare. This state is going down the toilet because we have a Governor and Mayor that allow our state to offer sanctuary to illegal aliens.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    "I will leave too because everyone in this country is against us," she said.
    [quote:3uvg1zsn]"For us, the raid was like the end of the world," she said.
    [/quote:3uvg1zsn]

It was the end of their world...FOR DOING THEIR JOB!! I'll direct my sympathies to these GOOD MEN! They don't deserve what they were dealt!
    YOU, however crossed our borders illegally so the right thing for you to do is GO HOME!

(YOU would be against someone breaking into your home and taking your goods and don't tell me that you wouldn't! If you don't like the way things are in YOUR COUNTRY...change it! Please LEAVE OURS ALONE!!)
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Agree.. Both with illegals returning home, and on the inappropriate punishments for the border patrol.

Even worse in my opinion is the long-term effects we are starting to see, that border agencies are having trouble recruiting because they know their mgmt do not support them if they ever have to do their actual job of protecting our borders. The plight of the few becomes the plight of many when we can no longer get employees for the border agencies. Then our only remaining option is sending the military to protect the borders.

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    "I will leave too because everyone in this country is against us," she said.
    It was the end of their world...FOR DOING THEIR JOB!! I'll direct my sympathies to these GOOD MEN! They don't deserve what they were dealt!
    YOU, however crossed our borders illegally so the right thing for you to do is GO HOME!

(YOU would be against someone breaking into your home and taking your goods and don't tell me that you wouldn't! If you don't like the way things are in YOUR COUNTRY...change it! Please LEAVE OURS ALONE!!)
    Gregory Miropin

When the raids happened in New Bedford, MA., I saw on Boston TV stations the social workers from those welfare offices expressing how upset they were toward law enforcement officials, that the laws were being enforced because the mothers were seperated from their children, etc.
    I saw law enforcement officials defending themselves for doing their job.

I get it: the social workers (also living off taxpayers) are in support of breaking U.S. laws, and would rather give the U.S. citizens hard earned tax dollars to illegal aliens than give help to U.S. citizens (mothers and children) that need help.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

It's real simple: If you want to come to America, you need to do so legally

Opposing border agents/Supporting illegals

Yes, I think you are correct. That people believing we should not enforce our laws are typically the ones whose jobs depend on them not being enforced.

Social workers who make a lining handing out our tax-dollars, or politicians (on both sides of the political spectrum) that depend on the vote of of certain segments of the population. (From a statistical perspective, that today typically means the hispanic vote.)

Add to that employers that just want cheaper labor force, no matter what the cost to society overall.

I wonder when we will simply get down to the bottom-line thing here. Enforce the laws of the land.. Anyone that ignores, or argues to ignore our laws should take a punishment with the other offenders. If you do not like the laws, you should be able to express that dislike freely, but until the rules are changed, that does not mean that we can simply ignore rules/laws we might not like.

If I am wrong and we can ignore what we do not like too much, then I'd like to stop following certain traffic laws, certain tax laws, and some other stuff I could do without.
    Gregory Miropin

Ms. Hilario sang loudly in Spanish when the Guatemalan national anthem was played
    She's claiming she had to leave Guatemala because things were so hard......BUT SHE'S SINGING THE GUATEMALAN NATIONAL ANTHEM!!!!! Someone show this dame the way home! This whole story makes me livid

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast