Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The teams include players from Portugal, Mexico, Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala and other countries.

Ms. Hilario sang loudly in Spanish when the Guatemalan national anthem was played before the start of the soccer tournament.

Lack of assimilation continues to be a huge problem everywhere. We've had so many stores open in our town with signs in a foreign language it's not funny. The library is looking for personnel that must speak Spanish, an entire wall is books in Spanish, and recently they brough in midget Mexican wrestlers... mini luchre libres

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/news ... S1.article

I just read an article here that the immigrant youth are learning they don't need to assimilate and a sense they can demand entitlement and rights.

I'm so fed up it's not funny.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    The teams include players from Portugal, Mexico, Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala and other countries.

Ms. Hilario sang loudly in Spanish when the Guatemalan national anthem was played before the start of the soccer tournament.

Lack of assimilation continues to be a huge problem everywhere. We've had so many stores open in our town with signs in a foreign language it's not funny. The library is looking for personnel that must speak Spanish, an entire wall is books in Spanish, and recently they brough in midget Mexican wrestlers... mini luchre libres

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/news ... S1.article

I just read an article here that the immigrant youth are learning they don't need to assimilate and a sense they can demand entitlement and rights.

I'm so fed up it's not funny.
    You should be grateful they didn't have two roosters with metal spurs on their feet tearing each other to pieces- the other favorite sport of Mexicans. There would have been blood and feathers flying all around the Waukegan Public Library while all the hombres placed bets on which bird would survive.

Oh Jak,

Thanks so much for posting the pictures of Officer Ramos.
    Compassion is not reserved only for the illegal, but the media for the most part can't seem to understand that there are two sides to every story.
    I guess they are practicing selective compassion.

Ramos, Compean and Hernandez have wifes and children too.
    Where is the compassion for their families? Where is the outrage? Where are the calls for family re-unification for them?

How does a seamtress come up with $5,000? I watched a television show where a waitress came up with $5,000 and then came up with another $6,000 to smuggle her kids across the border. I know I make more than seamtresses and waitresses and it would be difficult for me to come up with this amount of cash. Something's not right here.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by Faye
    How does a seamtress come up with $5,000? I watched a television show where a waitress came up with $5,000 and then came up with another $6,000 to smuggle her kids across the border. I know I make more than seamtresses and waitresses and it would be difficult for me to come up with this amount of cash. Something's not right here.
    They do not actually "come up with" that amount of money.
    The Coyotes system smuggling people across the borders basically have them sign they life away, and they work off the money afterwards to be living on almost nothing, except for that the abusive coyotes take from them.

A seamstress is probably in the typically type of employment where they end up.
    Gregory Miropin

Quote Originally Posted by Faye
    She gets free or almost free section 8 housing includes all utilities,food stamps,medical,furniture school breakfast and lunch for the kids. Bus to school for the kids, no auto insurance to worry about and in Mass a long list of taxpayer social services that a working Legal Taxpaying citizen
    would envy. Did I mention no state or federa; income taxes.
    Almost forgot theirs "Boston Legal Services" "mostly Harvard trained Lawyers at her disposal.On your dime. To say nothing of Officina Hispania and a host of nonprofit taxpayer supported training services.
    Free prescriptions and related ie; diapers etc.
    And the Free 24 hour daycare to watch the kids while you work or are looking for work as well as free after-school care for older kids.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

how about all the families of those killed by illegals or those who have been raped or molested....why don't we see that on the news?? The MSM hispanders to these scumbags and were supposed to feel sorry for them..deportation is a logical consequence from their illegal act. Any legal citizen who commits an illegal act would expect that they might be caught and have to suffer the consequences....just because they are stupid and lack common sense doesn't exempt them from the law....
    Detect, Detain, and Deport - The 3-D method of choice!!

Exactly, whenever there is a raid on illegal employers, they get some reporter to interview the poor illegal invaders, with a Spanish interpeter of course. But when an innocent American is killed by an illegal, do they send out reporters to see how their relatives feel? Not once that I have ever seen, they are totally silent on their feelings and their pain and suffering.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Quote Originally Posted by redwhiteandbluelatino
    i struggle evryday to feed my children and pay my taxes , who helps me, who feels sorry for me, NOBODY!!

I CARRY MY OWN WEIGHT AND PAY MY OWN TICKET!!
    AMEN!!!

Jim, great avatar!

Brought to you by:,,,USA TODAY
    ------------------------

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast