Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wasn't the other sanctuary-seeking criminal elvira was also from the same town in mexico? Michoacan exports as many of their residents as they possibly can, to the US. All of them illegally. They call it "tradition".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

MW
    They were set to take Liliana into custody, when she successfully pleaded for five extra days to arrange care for her children: Gerardo Jr., 7; Susy, 5, and Paul, then 2 months, whom they call Pablito.

At that point, Liliana joined the New Sanctuary Movement, a national human-rights effort to make immigration law more humane and eliminate raids that separate undocumented parents from their U.S.-born children. She stayed in several locations before arriving at the Simi Valley church.
    So on top of everything else she lied to federal authorities. Instead of arranging for the care of her children as promised, she actually went into hiding.

Liliana said keeping her family together would be impossible without the help of her parents, who live in the Oxnard area
    I'll bet her parents are illegals too.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I can understand why someone would want to leave a third world country and come here for a better life for themselves and their children. That said I do not condone it at all, nor do I feel we can just ignore it. They need to be arrested and deported immediatly as an example, end this sanctuary Crapola quickly. Church or not this is not 12th century France and that Church is certainly not Notre Dame.
    "American"Â*with no hyphen andÂ*proud of it!

"I don't think anyone can fully appreciate the quiet anguish she feels every day as she prays for a positive solution to her situation," said the Rev. June Goudey, church pastor. "Our church continues to join our prayers with hers."
    What she is praying for is some type of amnesty to save her hide.

Well deary I hate to tell you this but there will be no amnesty that will save your hide, you are now a felon and this congress may be stupid but I don't believe they believe they will ever get a bill through that will save felons from deportation.

So save your family so much heart act and anguish, pack them up and move back to where you came from and take your parents with you before they are caught also, besides we wouldn't want to unnessarily split up families.

Remember in this country you are a criminal! In your own country you will be free...make the right choice this time for your family!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

The pro-illegal clergy feel SO sorry for CRIMINAL alien invaders, but DON'T seem to shed ONE tear for AMERICANS and LEGAL residents left UNDERPAID or JOBLESS by EMPLOYER GREED for CHEAP ILLICIT foreign labor!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12