Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

coz

~Americans First, Case Against Illegal Aliens Petition

Hello everyone,
    I've done some reading and searching around this site and it looks like the right audience for this petition. I know there are a few other petitions out there, and I've signed those too. I also created this petition before I knew about the others. I don’t think there can be too many petitions or too many voices. So I'm going to post my petition here too. Before I do I want to let you know that I'm just a concerned citizen with no ties to any extremist organizations. I am also not attempting to harvest any email addresses or use your signatures for anything other than the petition shown below. I do not have the time or energy to do anything shady with the petition process. So here is the petition and the link to it is at the end. If you like it please pass it on. I do not have deep pockets, a web site or any other means of spreading the word. Your participation is the only resource I have.

To: U.S. Congress

America is a free country, but only to its citizens. Citizenship in the United States of America and the benefits that come with it are not a right or entitlement to anyone except those that earned them through birth or naturalization. They do not extend to illegal aliens. An illegal alien is a foreign national who resides in the United States unlawfully, either by entering the US at a place other than a designated port-of- entry, or as the result of an expiring non-immigrant visa. Other terms include “illegal immigrant,” “undocumented immigrant,” “undocumented worker,” and “paperless immigrant”.

We, the legal citizens of the United States and undersigned, demand the following actions be taken immediately to eliminate illegal aliens in our country:

1. Secure America’s borders. Without border control, illegal alien infiltration cannot be stopped. Secure borders are also a prudent security measure to prevent terrorists and illicit substances from flowing across our borders.

2. Institute a national ID card. All citizens must be issued and carry a distinctive national picture ID card. This will help law enforcement, governmental agencies, medical facilities, schools, and employers decide who is a citizen and what services they are entitled to. Once illegal aliens are identified, they will be expediently deported back to their country of origin at the expense of that country.

3. Make employment of illegal aliens a felony. Anyone that knowingly hires illegal aliens will face imprisonment and monetary fines to exceed two times the amount that would have been paid to an American Citizen doing the same job. Monies collected will pay for the Rewards Program and the rest will be reserved for border security and law enforcement. Guest worker or amnesty programs will not be tolerated.

4. Institute a rewards program. This program will pay monetary rewards to those who turn in anyone that employs illegal aliens. Fines paid by the convicted employer of illegal aliens will be used to fund the rewards program.

5. Deny services to illegal aliens. No free healthcare; they must pay for it or provide valid insurance of their own. No welfare from State or Federal agencies. No admission to public schools.

6. Illegal aliens do not have the right to free assembly and demonstration. Furthermore, illegal aliens are prohibited from lobbying for illegal alien interests.

7. English is the official language of the United States of America. The Constitution, Bill of Rights, and all of this nation’s legal documents are written in English. Pass an amendment to the Constitution making English the official language and excluding all other languages from Federal and State entities. All Federal and State documents, forms, memos, and other written or printed material will be in English only.
    Sincerely,
    The Undersigned

http://www.petitiononline.com/AF001/petition.html

coz

Thank you to everyone that has signed so far!

count me in....just signed.
    Quote Originally Posted by coz
    Thank you to everyone that has signed so far!

Great idea! I've just signed it.

coz

Thank you and please remember to pass it on!

Just signed and forwarded to others to review.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

coz

Awesome! Thanks!

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    its good the only thing missing is birthright citizenship.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

coz

Yeah, I thought about that too, right after I posted it. Once its posted I can't change the wording. Thats a good thing though, wouldn't want to sign a petition and then find its not what you signed.

Re: ~Americans First, Case Against Illegal Aliens Petition

Sounds a lot like Mexican Constitution which also forbids aliens to demonstrate. But you could have saved yourself a lot of typing by just saying 'Impeach Bush if he keeps failing to enforce our immigration laws.'

But instead of all these various petitions we should UNITE the various anti-illegal groups and agree on a COMMON plan of action.

Like demonstrating in support of the Sensenbrenner's HR4437 bill or promoting a Pledge to vote Independent until ALL illegals are deported.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast