Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

coz

Impeaching Bush would only have temporary effects. Passing a bill into law and enforcing it would have lasting effects. Like I said in the first post, I don't think you can have too many voices or petitions... or letters to your Congressman or demonstrations against Illegal Aliens.

All of the various petitions are united under the common theme of eliminating the illegal alien problem. The basic plan for each is essentially the same. The problem with getting everyone to agree on a common plan of action is that everyone has different ideas of how to fix the problem and they all think theirs is best. Its like having 10 of your friends over for pizza and trying to get them all to agree on one type of pizza. You end up with 3 or 4 pizzas.

Quote Originally Posted by coz
    Impeaching Bush would only have temporary effects. Passing a bill into law and enforcing it would have lasting effects. Like I said in the first post, I don't think you can have too many voices or petitions... or letters to your Congressman or demonstrations against Illegal Aliens.
    We DON'T need more laws, we need enforcement of existing laws which BUSH fails to do. The only thing that could change that would be to IMPEACH BUSH, or make illegal immigration a FELONY.

These are the TWO MAIN things we should concentrate on. Impeach Bush and pass HR4437.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12