Like Tree7Likes

Thread: ‘You’ve Asked Me Eight Times!’: GOP Guest Blows Up When CNN’s Blitzer Pushes on Neo-N

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

‘You’ve Asked Me Eight Times!’: GOP Guest Blows Up When CNN’s Blitzer Pushes on Neo-N

‘You’ve Asked Me Eight Times!’: GOP Guest Blows Up When CNN’s Blitzer Pushes on Neo-Nazis

by Lindsey Ellefson | 6:13 pm, November 22nd, 2016
    video below

Today, CNN’s Wolf Blitzer pushed RNC spokesperson Sean Spicer on whether or not President-elect Donald Trump needs to do a better job of disavowing the neo-Nazis who convened and celebrated his election this weekend. Today, he told writers from the New York Times that he condemns their behavior, but Blitzer wanted to know if that was enough. He questioned whether the President-elect should put out a statement to the entire country.

Spicer repeatedly said that Trump has plenty of other things to worry about, but Blitzer wouldn’t let up.

Eventually, the guest snapped, asking what more Trump can do to disavow white nationalists and saying things like, “At some point, you’ve gotta take his position and move on!”

Once again, Blitzer pushed for more, asking why the neo-Nazis like Trump so much.

“I don’t know! That’s really not my focus, figuring out why certain groups support him!” he said, moving on to call the repeated questions about white nationalism “preposterous.”

Did you think Blitzer was done? He wasn’t! He asked why Trump is so quick to tweet about Hamilton or the New York Times when he’s mad at them but won’t disavow the alt-right until he’s asked.

Spicer exploded, “You’ve asked me eight times, the same question! I’ve told you what his position is. That’s not his focus! His focus is making this country better for all Americans, creating a better country, creating a better education system for all Americans, rebuilding our inner cities. That’s what his focus is. So I get that you guys all want to ask the same question over and over again and make him denounce it eight ways to Sunday, but it’s not what he wants to talk about!”
    He went on to ask if Trump needs to rent a plane and write his disavowal in the sky.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/youve...-on-neo-nazis/

Wolfy Blitzen should just record the question and play it over and over again and take the day off.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

MW
    Wolf Blitzer creeps me out. On occasion I'll venture over to CNN to see what the other side is doing and saying. Each time I venture there it seems that antagonistic liberal idiot, with his monotone voice, is pushing against a conservative guest. It's beyond me why any conservative would agree to discuss any issue with him.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If I was Sean Spicer in that interview, I would calmly tell Blitzen, "You've asked me the same question eight times and I've answered it eight times. If you ask me it again, this interview is over because I have better things to do with my time." Then when Blitzen inevitably asked it again, I would take off the mic and leave.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Trump and Trump's people need to stop going on CNN. CNN is a despicable biased medium dragging our country and those watch the station into the dirt.

Time is valuable and there's no time in my view for Trump or his team to waste on CNN.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn