Like Tree1Likes

Thread: “France is being Islamised and Africanised”

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

“France is being Islamised and Africanised”

“France is being Islamised and Africanised” – Journalist

By Abdelhamid Kaddour 24 September 2018

Street prayer in Paris - Source: YouTube

Charlottes d’Ornellas, a conservative female journalist, got into a heated exchange with Hapsatou Sy, a leftist activist, over the Islamisation and Africanisation of France.

A virulent debate has begun to take place in France since Eric Zemmour, the most popular author in France with millions of books sold, said to Hapsatou Sy’s face, a leftist figure, that her name wasn’t french.
    Charlotte d’Ornellas, a journalist of news outlet Valeurs Actuelle, faced Hapsatou Sy in a TV debate and argued on the Africanisation of France.
    “Eric Zemmour told you that your name refers to other origins than French origins, there is a dichotomy in saying ‘I’m French like everybody else, stop sending me back my origins’ and saying in the same time ‘Let me have my origins!’ At one point it’s not a sustainable position !”, Charlotte d’Ornellas said.
    Hapsatou Sy was visibly shocked from hearing these statements and responded to the right-wing journalist by praising diversity.
    “We can’t compare Britanny and Senegal (…) When you go to Château-Rouge, there is a cultural Africanisation, when we go to certains areas, where all women are veiled, there is an Islamisation of the landscape”, Ms. Ornellas responded back.
    France is known for having large populations of Africans concentrated in cities like Paris and Marseille. Many of them are Muslim migrants, especially those from northern or north west Africa.
    The country now has six million Muslims, or almost nine per cent of the population. But an imam thinks the number is far bigger and there are ten million in France.

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/09/fr...ed-journalist/

Oh geez, these people are so strange, look at that picture? UGH!!! Please not on our streets!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I would be blasting my boom box and break this up!

Keep this off our soil!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL