Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: â€

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

â€

â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am so damn sick of this Cinco De Mayo stuff. The City of Houston allowed a parade here this morning and all the local media were advertising it for a week. All the radio stations are advertising bars that are having parties. Imagine in America, we are celebrating the independence of a foreign country. Makes me sick in my stomach.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

I went to Wal-Mart last night. [It's the only place to shop in this county other than Dollar General!] and was immediately slapped in the face by a huge display for this MEXICAN HOLIDAY!!

Cases of Corona, avacados, chili peppers... That was about all I remember looking at. I had to get away from that disgusting display because It made me think about living in this town that had a population of only about 2,500 (according to 2002 census, BEFORE all the factories and sawmills shut down) and now we're catering to a bunch of Mexican illegals!
    I "borrowed this little story from somewhere...don't remember where...

Why we celebrate Cinco De Mayo
    Most people don’t know that back in 1912, Hellmann’s mayonnaise was manufactured in England. In fact, the Titanic was carrying 12,000 jars of the condiment scheduled for delivery in Vera Cruz, Mexico, which was to be the next port of call for the great ship after its stop in New York.

This would have been the largest single shipment of mayonnaise ever delivered to Mexico…. But as we know….the great ship did not make it to New York….The ship hit an iceberg and sank….and the cargo was forever lost…. The people of Mexico, who were crazy about mayonnaise, and were eagerly awaiting its delivery….were disconsolate at the loss…. Their anguish was so great, that they declared a National Day of Mourning, which they still observe to this day…. The National Day of Mourning occurs each year on May 5th….and is known….of course….as Sinko de Mayo.
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

I don't even know what or when Cinco Demayo is and I don't want to know. I ignore most marketing and advertising because it's all so corny and boring.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

I would not mind one "Mexican" day a year.... just like we celebrate the IRish, the Italians and others ... but JUST ONCE a year....

these "new immigrants" want to celebrate everyday (Cinco de Mayo, Primero de Mayo y muchos mas!)

in fact we seem to celbrate all kinds of minorities all the time.... no wonder the white middle class is faced with eventual extinction, as if we were expected to be on a (cultural, political) suicide pathy...

isnt that what "they" shout in their MayDay celebrations, telling us that we should be grateful for their "paying into" Social Security to maintain us in our old age....

but I am probably racist for having said all of the above.... que se yo?
    (what do I know)
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

Why so much planning for just a little partying?
    WHY? BECAUSE IT IS EASIER AND FASTER TO PROPERLY PLAN FOR A PARTY THAN IT IS TO PLAN FOR A FUNERAL. TAKE IT SERIOUSLY. I HAVE DEAD FRIENDS. PLEASE TAKE IT VERY SERIOUSLY.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

isnt that what "they" shout in their MayDay celebrations, telling us that we should be grateful for their "paying into" Social Security to maintain us in our old age....
    They have it backwards as usual. I pay for my social security and theirs.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Mt little town set up several road blocks last night, we found them going to the grocery store... one was in front of an "Awful Waffle" (waffle house) so being bored and nosey, we pulled into awful waffle, took a window booth, ordered a coffee and watched the road block... have no idea of the nationalities invovled, but witnessed 6 people being handcuffed and put in patrol cars, tow trucks towing their vehicles..

It was cheap entertainment!
    If you can read this, thank a teacher.
    If you can read this in English, thank a soldier.

Refuse to recognize it.....don't celebrate it.....screw it!!!

I dont celebrate Chinco, di, mayonais
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast