Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

1/2 Million Mexicans in Dallas Realizations of 4/9/2006

Cost estimates are $300,000 to 400,000 in Dallas police overtime salaries only. This is not considering other city services or the two wrecked police vehicles and the medical expenses of the officer that was injured in the line of duty, while working at the rally. Participation in the pro-illegal immigration rally in Dallas today, included children, ineligible voters, such as, minors and illegal aliens. Also, only 1 in 4 Mexicans vote so you calculate who really has a voice, in the estimated crowd of 350,000 to 500,000, which is a preliminary estimate from Dallas PD. Think about this! It is estimated that 1.1 million illegals will enter the US this year. Triple or Double the estimated number of participants, in the Dallas pro-illegal immigrant rally today and that will give you a visual representation of the number of illegals entering the country this year to stay.

Compare that to the 200,000 Americans and eligible voters, who were in the Texas Motor Speedway, enjoying a race and not participating, in a pro-illegal immigration rally. How many race fans were sitting at home, instead of attending a pro-illegal immigration rally? Let’s add the number of Americans that were attending Church and participating in one of the most attended church celebrations, Palm Sunday, instead of attending a pro-illegal immigration rally. I might add, that my Mexican immigrant neighbors stayed home and the whole family enjoyed a meal on Palm Sunday and they did not participate, in the pro-illegal immigration rally. That tells me not all Mexicans support the pro-illegal immigration movement.

I urge you to look at the illegal immigrants and their supporters, in the streets of Dallas today. http://cbs11tv.com/ Realize this, how big the illegal problem has become because of amnesty and lax laws. Also, imagine how many more illegals will be here and how much greater the problem will become, if America continues to give them hope of becoming citizens even if they do it illegally. They will rush the border, just to get in and squat until they get amnesty. We have got to reverse what is happening.

And just to inflame things more, I saw some caring signs calling people Racist and once again the Mexican flag.

Thanks, Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

hey Dixie I was there counterprotesting today. Welcome to ALIPAC and we will only get stronger against this invasion.

:P I like all the American flags. Heaven only knows how it must have pained them to fly the American flag instead of their beloved Mexican flag.

If we don't get somebody with backbone into the White House soon who will deport all the illegal aliens in this country and permanently ban all legal immigration from Mexico, our American Southwest really will be turned over to Mexico (and I don't doubt that there are plenty of Mexicans who have their eye on our ENTIRE country also) without Mexico even firing a shot.

Frankly, I don't even think most Americans even realize the danger--they have allowed themselves to become brain-dead due to television and spineless due to political correctness.

Dallas Rally vs Silent Majority

We Americans need to get off our comfortable duffs and speak up!!!!!! This week, I wrote every Senator a e-mail telling them what I thought. It took some time, but everyone of them got a piece of my mind. Guess what, it was against anymore illegals coming into this country to squat and use. I've been flying my American Flag every day. I'm not hiding.

Also, Ted Kennedy needs to go. What is wrong with the state of Mass. continuing to elect him year after year. "Throw out the rascal".

I invite Teddy, The Illegal Lover to come on down and embrace some of them. I will drop him off in the northside of town and pick him up, after they have raped and pillaged his village. I’ll pick him up after the goats and chickens have woke him up morning after morning. Of course, following long repeated sleepless nights of hearing umpa music blaring from speakers hung in trees. And don’t forget the drunk, which will pee anywhere in front of his wife, leave a sea of booze bottles all around, and destroy his car, bail-out run and leave his unregistered vehicle attached to his totaled car. Well, you get my drift of his experience. So come on Teddy, back it up and let me see you show your support for illegal immigration. Come on and shake their hand, as they cross the border. Don’t be a hypocrite, really come show your support. I want to see the pictures.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yea its pretty blatant what the scoop is . Them pulling this crap while we are at war in Iraq.

I totally agree with the one who mentioned the Mexicans taking over our country. I mentioned this very fact to my family some time ago. They are just about the majority in Dallas at this time. Once they become the majority of any city, then they will hold all of the offices and so on until they are President of our Nation. The ones born here would be elgible because they automatically became American citizens. That is another law that should be abolished. Maybe it had a purpose when created but I believe it is one of the most stupid laws we have. Why should anyone illegally here in our America be able to give birth and the baby become an American. I wish one of the people who make our laws would see that it is abolished like pronto.

Can we get some documentation and details on the injured officer and damaged vehicles?

W

I asked and was shrugged off.

I believe the "anchor baby act" was very patriotic in intent, I do not beleive it's framers saw it's wide abuse coming. It should be more like, if an American Citizen gives birth on American soil then the child is American.

Im not racist and frankly I don't care what the color of my leaders skin is, I just don't want them to turn an "Immigration Rally" into a "Latino Rights Rally" which is how these things seem to go.

Also there was a hispanic lady on Fox 4 who said she marched with them but disagreed completely with what they were doing.

We most certainly do need someone in the White House with a spine and a respect for enforcing US Immigration Law.

And let me tell you, GWB "aint" it.

IMPEACH BUSH AND CHENEY!!

We can not take 3 more years of this lawlessness.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Minuteman calls for ban on aliens protesting on US soil

Stephen Schreiman, director of the Maryland chapter of the Minutemen, said only U.S. citizens should have the right to protest on U.S. land. Unfortunately, American laws do not ban foreigners from protesting on our soil," he said. "They've got the legal right to go out there and protest."

Source:
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 225_2.html

The argument is probably that the organizers have to be US citizens. It is odd however for aliens in this country illegally to be protesting for citizenship - that certainly isn't a protected right! If it isn't a protected right than the municipality should have every right to bill the organization for police, emergency services and trash pickup.

As far as "anchor babies" Tom Tancredo said it's complicated but some of them in the House will be working up a law soon to try to ban "anchor babies" of an illegal mother becoming US citizens. Now if someone is here's legally on a Visa or whatever, or as a "Guest Worker", that would change things.

You might call so-called "Guest Workers" legislation "anchor baby legalization".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast