Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by dragons5
    I believe the "anchor baby act" was very patriotic in intent, I do not beleive it's framers saw it's wide abuse coming. It should be more like, if an American Citizen gives birth on American soil then the child is American.
    It was added to the Constitution to make US citizens of the freed slaves and to negate the Dred Scott Decision. That was the only reason for it, actually.

How Many?

20 million illegal aliens.

270 million Legal Americans.

We Vote. They Don't.

Do the math.

Re: How Many?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeakaSage
    20 million illegal aliens.

270 million Legal Americans.

We Vote. They Don't.

Do the math.
    The communist and the democrats were out in force today handing out t-shirts and registering voters.

Anchor Babies and Bush

Hahaha dragon, I saw one of the voter hunters on TV tonight and the first thing out of her mouth was "are you an illegal"? Hahahaha, she didn't want to waste her time on them either.

It may take a Constitutional Amendment to change the anchor baby problem. It is a right granted by the Constitution. However, courts can interpret the Constitution and hopefully do what's best for America.

As for Bush, he has never, ever Vetoed anything. If a lame immigration law hits his desk, he will pass it, instead of sending it back for a real law.
    He should be telling our Senate, don't send me some half A-- Law to sign, or I'm going to Veto it. Also, it will be packed full of more pork.

Here Bush Baby, let me write the speech to the Senate for you. "I will not sign a Bill that does not include a fence, felonies for illegals, deportation plans, no amnesty or pay as you stay plans, tougher laws against employers of illegals and people that aid them,… and I will Veto anything that doesn‘t pass muster, with what the American People want.” Give me Carl Rove’s mic to the President’s ear, and I’ll fix this country. Is it a mic or does Bush have a pull string in his back?

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh how very patriotic, the endless sea of American flags! What a media opportunity to repair the damage of last week. Today's highly orchestrated protestors in Dallas received marching orders to leave Mexican flags at home, not carry provacative signs, etc. convey the impression of "America-loving-immigrants" etc. But only the ignorant were fooled , as the massive (and less orchestrated) demonstrations of last week showed the illegals' true colors and hostile intent.

Just a cursory glance at the CIA world factbook shows some startling statistics.
    Taking the more realistic estimate of 20 million illegal Hispanics already here, this accounts for 15 percent of our population (more if we use a higher estimate of illegals and subtract those who already received amnesty). No wonder the politicians are frightened. Pandora's box cannot be closed. Or can it?

20 million illegal aliens are analagous to the entire population of Australia, or the combined populations of Netherlands, Chile, Ecuador, Guatemala, Cambodia and Greece) or ten times the populations of any of the following; Estonia, Kuwait, Latvia, Namibia, Botswana.

My figures may not be exact, but take a look at any website which lists populations of countries and do the math. Mexico population estimate of 107,449,525. Median age 26.2 years, birth rate 20.69 per 1000. And 70 million more of them espouse a deep desire to emigrate to the USA. Most likely, if things go as they are, they will be successful. With a high illegals' birth rate, a border that bleeds more Mexican illegals each day we should all be looking at studying Spanish as we will all soon be living in Nuevos Estados de Aztlan.

I, too, am aghast at the invasion of our borders. The very politicians who were to protect us (what a laugh) are in collusion with Mexico's government. Where can I find a list ( a link please) that is divided into categories, of politicians in favor of amnesty vs. those opposed? I want to voice my anger to every illegal-rights supporting senator and congress person but thank those who understand what is truly going on.

newcomer here
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

Dixie, Bush has already told Congress when HB 4437 passed that he will veto any immigration bill that does not contain a Guest Worker Program. He told the House that before they passed HB 4437, but they passed it anway WITHOUT a Guest Worker Program!!

GO HOUSE!!

It was at least partially because of what Bush told the House that the Senate thought they could do his illegal lovin' for him, but WRONG AGAIN!!

We the People do not want a Guest Worker Program, Mr. Bush!!

GET IT?

NO GUEST WORKER PROGRAM!

NO AMNESTY!

NO ILLEGAL ALIEN CODDLING!!

GOT IT?

It's very simple. This is our country and WE decide what happens here.

If you don't like it, GET OUT!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12