Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by grandmasmad
    Thank you for the change.....We NEED to not go our separate ways and we NEED to unite.....If Ron Pauls people would have thrown support to Romney....he would have won in N.H....he was that close.....WE NEED TO UNITE and maybe we might win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Winning is the goal here....
    Our country is at stake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have to agree with you.I like Duncon Hunter but he cadnt win.Romny could.

Banned
    Its time for all of us to make a choice

Its been obvious for a while now that Ron Paul is not the messiah
    and will not win
    He is just not resonating enough in the main stream

Thats not a ding on the Ron Paul people here but we cannot
    afford to wait and see

If states keep falling to the Hucks and McCains we will be sol
    in a very short time

Agreed...

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada

Its been obvious for a while now that Ron Paul is not the messiah
    and will not win
    He is just not resonating enough in the main stream

Thats not a ding on the Ron Paul people here but we cannot
    afford to wait and see

If states keep falling to the Hucks and McCains we will be sol
    in a very short time
    Hunter isn't even a blip on the screen. But, these are only 2 states out of 50. Aren't we being hasty. Although, I must admit I can't stomach McCain gaining momentum.

Agree with all of you. My first choice would have been Hunter, but we need to be realistic. Hey ALIPAC needs to unionize!!!!! We need our voices heard, real loud. I am for Romney now. I think we should at least somehow get the message out. What does Mr. Gheen think?

I watched all 3 channels tonight (CNN, MSNBC, FOX). They are putting out that the ECONOMY is the #1 concern among voters......with illegal aliens 3rd
    Neither the media nor the democrats live in the real world
    1. The media is pro-illegal immigration and trying to draw public attention from it----'if we don't report it, it doesn't exist'.
    2. Illegal immigration was not even discussed at the last democratic debate--they won't acknowledge harmful effects of illegal immigration because they are all pro-amnesty.

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State." — Joseph Goebbels
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    usanevada wrote:

My choice has been made and I'm sticking with him because I know that only 1/2 of 1 percent of the nation has weighed in to date. We are much too far away to predict who will be on the ballot in November.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

THA'S WHY US IS IN THIS MESS, PEOPLE WANT TO VOTE FOR THE WINNER EVEN IF HE REPRESENTS THE LOSS OF THE US SOVEREIGNTY,
    THE MERGE WITH MEXICO, THE ELIMINATION OF OUR JOBS .
    THE CHAMBER OF COMERCE, THE COUNSIL OF FOREGN RELATIONS WILL BE VERY HAPPY CAUSE THE PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO FIGHT FOR IT'S RIGHTS.

Yes, the illegal aliens cost this country a lot of money, but the economy is in bad shape because this country borrows too much money. The dollar is dropping and soon it will be worthless. We can't afford a war at $1 trillion a year. That's what's breaking this country. So I'm a little puzzled how you guys think changing to Romney will fix that. I'm not criticizing your choices, but Romney's not going to fix the economy. Just getting rid of the illegals is not going to do it, either. Unless this government makes some major policy changes, it isn't going to matter who's here because this country will fall.

I don't know if Ron Paul can win or not, but I'm going to make a statement with my vote, and that statement is that I'm sick and tired of business as usual in our government. If we keep voting for the same old thing, that's what we get. The same old thing. No thank you.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Yes, the illegal aliens cost this country a lot of money, but the economy is in bad shape because this country borrows too much money. The dollar is dropping and soon it will be worthless. We can't afford a war at $1 trillion a year. That's what's breaking this country.
    No, the Iraq war costs $100 billion a year. http://zfacts.com/p/447.html
    When it is all said and done it will probably cost $1 trillion total.

The biggest drain is our trade deficit, which is currently $750 billion a year. Second is illegal aliens at $400 to $500 billion a year. Third is the Iraq war. The problem is we are borrowing money to finance all of them! Of course that will make the US go broke!

53 trillion is $176,667 for every man, woman and child. At $16 an hour, everyone owes the next 5 years of their working life earnings. I guess the fed's attidude is 'well, better hurry up and get working! Johnny, I'm afraid you'll have to give up your after-school cirriculum and get a job, OK? As for you adults out there, working two full-time jobs isn't so bad.'

Screw the fed and their debt idea. If they loan the government 50 million and put that amount into the economy, where's the money going to come from to pay the interest on the 50 mil if 50 mil is all that was put into the system? What a friggin sham! We need someone in the White House WHO WILL SHUT THE 'FEDERAL' RESERVE DOWN. Our leaders are cirminals for going along with this sham for decades. To hell with the Federal Reserve Act. It was alwasy a lie in the first place and I don't beileve that this 'ACT' was ever ratified.

We can address our so-called debt first by addressing illegal immigration, which IS the #1 issue, not the economy.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast