Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Finally get to hear you! Found the secret hiding place for headphones on my computer.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So glad to know you can hear the show crazybird.

Romans 5:8
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lots of great thoughts in today's show, W!

I'd like to add:

Obama and McCain stink equally. It matters not who betrayed us more, they BOTH have betrayed the citizens of the US. Their traitorous ways prohibit them from ever deserving the highest office in the land.

While I have contemplated boycotting the election, I cannot bring myself to do it. That would be like handing our country over without a fight.

I will write in someone's name, be it Ron Paul, Alan Keyes, Ralph Nader, William Gheen, or Dan Smeriglio! But it certainly will not be a CFR affiliate, nor anyone who's actions prove their allegiance to foreign invaders rather than our own citizens.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

I wonder if Grandsmamad was Ingrid?

Shoot I meant to mention to Edgar in New Jersey, that he needed to check out Robert McLeod in the 6th District who is running for office, and has filled out the NumbersUSA survey completely and answered all questions YES.

I am moving to Vermont

Romans 5:8
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

To Allen, the last caller, McCain is eligible to be President because both of his parents are citizens and regardless of where he is born, that makes him a citizen. Ask anyone that has been in the military and had a child born abroad. I know of someone that had citizenship in three countires because they were born aboard a ship. They were in territorial waters of one country, on a vessel of a differnt country and they were born to American citizens.

Obama's legitimacy is questionable in my opinion. His birth record should be investigated and considered.

Dixie

GOOD GRIEF, DAVE!! VOTE ALREADY!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    To Allen, the last caller, McCain is eligable to be President because both of his parents are citizens and regardless of where he is born, that makes him a citizen. Ask anyone that has been in the military and had a child born abroad. I know of someone that had citizenship in three countires because they were born aboard a ship. They were in territorial waters of one country, on a vessel of a differnt country and they were born to American citizens.

Obama's legitimacy is questionable in my opinion. His birth record should be investigated and considered.

Dixie
    I think I saw something on this Dixie that was written by Judicial Watch. They looked into it and he is legal to run.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast