Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CONGRATULATIONS, W, ON ANOTHER GREAT SHOW!!

ARE YOU GOING TO POST THE POLL RESULTS HERE?
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Another great show, William!

My concern is that all the folks who are NOT going to vote for either Obama or McCain, are going to vote for an assortment of alternative candidates (Ron Paul write-in, Chuck Baldwin, Alan Keyes, Bob Barr, etc.), pretty much like in the primaries, and this will just splinter our impact.

If we all merged around ONE alternate candidate and put all our votes behind that person, the financial elites who have hijacked our country will get the shock of their lives.

Personally, I am going to write in Ron Paul, but I'd be more likely to vote for Chuck Baldwin if Ron Paul endorsed him.

All this splintering is diluting our impact on the national debate.

Thanks for another good show. My head is swimming with facts. Got to put them all together and make my decision who to vote for.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Great Show W! Keep up the good work!

Personally, I am going to write in Ron Paul, but I'd be more likely to vote for Chuck Baldwin if Ron Paul endorsed him.
    Chuck Baldwin endorsed Ron Paul when he was running-so you can pretty much assume it would be reciprocated.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234