Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

11:35pm EST Death threat delivered to the ALIPAC line

Friends,

I just answered the ALIPAC line at approx 11:30pm EST. The number on the ID claims the call came out of Bakersfield, CA.

Sounded like some young reconquista's being pranksters for Halloween so I played along a bit.

Some guy telling me he had a Mexican in his kitchen and he wanted to know what he should do. I said that depends, does he have papers?

This went back and forth a bit then he tells me his Mexican friend has a gun.

Then he tells me "You know what the best thing about an American is?" I said "no what?" and he said "The best thing is when an American is six feet underground"

At that point I kept him on the line a bit but I would not engage him. I told him to keep on running his mouth because this conversation was over when he started talking about killing people or killing Americans.

I'm going to go ahead an post this out in the open to document this call.

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wait till morning in CA. and call back an see if his mommy or daddy answers the phone.

If they do ask them if they know what the kid was up to tonight.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'd save the number and turn it over to authorities to investigate so we can have them deported if they're illegal aliens or have their visas and green cards pulled if they're invited guests.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    This kind of thing happens because we are winning, the illegals and their supporters are getting really frustrated, and because they are low life types, this is what they resort to.

Do a GOOGLE search of the phone number.
    Just type in the number like xxx-xxx-xxxx

I just did mine. It gives the name the phone is register to and the address.

It works with land lines. I don't know about cell numbers.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We have googled the number, it is some kind of skype number or internet number that a lot of prank calls are made with.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

sweet a pranking !!!

oh man it's too bad you have to mantain an arua of civility , i LOVE prank calls , i so would have engaged them on their level and then taken it way way further !!! lol

The reconquistas are coming out of the woodwork now. Must be their dwindling chances of amnesty for illegals because they know the elections are not going to help them tomorrow.

My wife posts on another forum and there were 4 or 5 of them in there the past couple of days. Real nasty too. The usual drivel about stolen land and the the evil white man. One even said he hates blacks also. They say they are taking over by illegal immigration and high birthrates and there is nothing we can do about it. My wife said, "bet me and bite me". We need to make sure that these racist, ethnocentrics never reach majority in this country.

We should take bets on how long it will take for any newspaper to report William received a death threat from a Mexican racist reconquista. You know, just like how they always print stories about the LaRaza leaders and treasonous politicians supposedly getting death threats from fed up Americans.

The threat needs to be reported to authorities, if for no other reason than to document yet another egregious act by an illegal or illegal supporter.
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast