Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 11 YEARS

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

redwhiteandbluelatino
    Welcome to our family here! We are so glad to have you, we are not against Legal Immigrants or Hispanics in no way, we are just against the illegal invaision of our, that means your country to! It is a honor to have you here. Tell your Brother and Uncles how much we appreciate thier service to this country! I am gald they all made it home safely. I think you will like this site, tell any and all of your family, and friends of our fight here to keep our country's soverignty and our borders secure.Read as much of ALIPEC's storie archives and esp. rules and regulatons as you can(I got into trouble with my first few post here as I didn't read all the rules first made some comments I shouldn't have), it is a huge site, I have only made a small dent in itself myself We need all the help we can to swamp our Congressmen and House of Rep with letters, emails and phone calls against this Reprehensible Bill they have before them now. We need our our Legal Hispanics to speak out to Congress and tell them how unfair it is to make so little of your families hard sacrifice to do things the Legal way! By the way, I love your user name, what a patriot you are!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Thank you all Fime Americans!!

Thanks, because of people like you ALL , I love this COUNTRY SO MUCH!!!!!

I WILL NEVER LET DOWN THE EAGLE, I WILL NOT BETRAEY THE EAGLE, I-WILL ALWAYS DEFEND THE EAGLE, AND I WILL STAND BY THE EAGLE.
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

Re: Thank you all Fime Americans!!

Quote Originally Posted by redwhiteandbluelatino
    Thanks, because of people like you ALL , I love this COUNTRY SO MUCH!!!!!

I WILL NEVER LET DOWN THE EAGLE, I WILL NOT BETRAEY THE EAGLE, I-WILL ALWAYS DEFEND THE EAGLE, AND WILL STAND BY THE EAGLE.
    If you would, could you provide us with an estimate as to how much the whole process of becoming a citizen legally cost you?

I only ask because we're being told that having illegals pay a $2,000 fine constitutes a major penalty for them. I'm betting that it cost you a whole lot more than that to do it the right way.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

WELCOME REDWHITEANDBLUE!

Glad to have you with us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

costs

I was left alone in South America after my dad passed away , since my parents separatted when i was 10 years old, and my brother here in the US was my legal Guardian. i was 16 , and a minor and at this time i was already waiting about 4 years for my visa. so i had to fend for myself until i would get the visa, keep in mind that at that time my brother was already an US citizen and a member of the US Army reserve.
    So i was able to come to the US thru a company that I was working as a tranlator since i spoke some english then. i came here when i was 17, and went to school. exactly 11 years later we received an approval for my resident visa. at this time I qualified for 2 visas since my wife is an American citizen.

I do not remember the exact cost, keep in mind that i went to the INS office at list 5 times, early in the am , in the middle of the winter, the office is about 40 miles from my home, the i had to pay for gas, take days off from work, pay for parking , wait on line for 3 to 6 hours (outside) until the doors opened to get inside in the warmth , somehow all my dates were in the midddle of the winter,
    The fees were somewhere about $ 1500.00 but the pain and aggravation were huge, then there was other expenses such as fees in my old country about $1000.oo to legally leave the country, plus lawyers fees about $2000.00 and travel expenses etc.

After this was done i waited 5 more years and started the nightmare again, i applied to become an US Citizen, they answered me a year later after I applied, the it took about 2 more years for the process.

I had taken my FINGERPRINTS AND BY THE TIME I WAS CALLED FOR THE INTERVIEW, IT WAS 2 YEARS LATER, AND WHEN I WENT TO THE INS OFFICE , THE AGENT SAID TO ME SORRY NO DICE, YOUR FINGERPRINTS HAVE EXPIRED , I WAS SO PISSED OFF , I WANTED TO CHOKE THAT LOW LIFE, I SAID MY FINGERS ARE STILL INTACT ON MY HANDS, HOW CAN MY PRINTS HAVE EXPIRED????

HIS ANSWER WAS WE DON'T KNOW IF YOU HAVE COMMITED A CRIME IN THE PAST 2 YEARS , THE PRINTS ARE GOOD FOR A YEAR ONLY, I SAID YOU ARE THE ONES WHO TOOK SO FREAKING LONG TO PROCESS MY PAPERWORK !! THAT'S WHY I AM HERE 2 YEARS LATER, SO HE SAID we must set you up with another finger print appoitnment , which took months, that's right 6 months, drove again to the office of a SUBCONTRACTOR that handles the fingerprinting, done on a big machine, fingerprint reader, THE PEOPLE WORKING THERE WERE LOW WAGED, OVERWORKED AND FRUSTRATED SO THEY WERE NASTY TO SAY THE LIST!!!! AND MOST HAD NO HIGHER EDUCATION.

SO FINALLY I GOT MY PRINTS done so then they went to the FBI for a background check, 3 months later i got a new appoint for the final interview before taking the Oath.

GUESS WHAT THE DATE WAS??????

SEPT 12TH 2001 !!!!!!!

I went there anyway, and off course it was closed , the fed was shut down due to the events of 9/11/01.

a month later i got a letter with a new date, dec 12,2001.

I went to the interview and took the test and passed with flying colors.

3 months later i went to take the Oath of Citizenship with my wife and kids.!! very proud moment ..

As i was leaving I asked my wife to take a picture of myself and my 2 kids in the lobby of the INS building , posing with OLD GLORY and got busted for taking pictures inside a Federal building, iI was taken to the supervisor office and he chew me a new rear end to put it nice, I TOLD HIM THAT I WAS EXTREMELY HAPPY TO HAD ACOMPLISH A DREAM, THE HE SAW THE PICS IN THE DIGITAL CAMERA AND LET ME GO

AND THAT'S IT.
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

redwhiteandbluelatino,

That's a wonderful story! You should send that to Bush and tell him this is what I had to do to become a citizen and why you don't appreciate his amnesty plan. comments@whitehouse.gov I would feel mistreated.

Think about this. You did it the right way, therefore, you are secure and have no doubt that you are an American citizen. Think about all of those that have entered this country illegally. There lives are about to change because they chose to ignore our laws. They are about to face consequences for their poor choices. They will be sent back to their country of origin. Our government is about to expel them.

You will not be asked to leave because you followed the laws and you "did it the right way". I've got so much respect for you. I know it was not easy becoming a citizen of the US. Do not feel guilty, when the cheaters are asked to leave. You earned the rights of citizenship and the right to be here.

Also, it should be hard to become a citizen, we should have rules and they should be followed. We should not reward people that do not follow the rules and worm their way in with amnesty. The majority of people coming over here have no idea how hard it is to become a citizen in this country, in other countries or their native country. America is not being unreasonable.

The US should be just as strict, if not stricter than other countries. You and I would not live long enough to become a citizen of Australia. Also, Germany changed their rules. Now you must be able to prove you have a German ancestors to become a German citizen. Many countries are now closed to immigration or have made it very difficult to become a citizen. America needs to do the same and enforce her laws.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Redwhiteandblue, Sorry the system is so screwed up. It should not take that long. I am proud to call you a fellow American.

I wish the people I see where I live from Mexico and Central America had the moral standards you did to do things the right way and also respect America and Americans. When they came here illegally, they disrespected America, when they started yelling racist comments and waving the Mexican flag, they disrespected Americans.

On top of it, they also really pissed us off.

Personally, I try really hard to remember that not all people who call themselves Latino are like this, and that is what I am teaching my kids, not to generalize. I am human and it is always a struggle, we are all prone to not thinking and just generalizing people and situations, but we continue to strive to not act in this way.

I hope that America can get this system streamlined to become a citizen and that we will also actually deport those who have broken our laws and make them stay out. This country is not for them, especially when they do not respect our laws.

Hope you will stay with us in ALIPAC and show the world that it is not just the white Americans that want illegal immigration stopped and illegal aliens to go home.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: costs

I was left alone in South America after my dad passed away , since my parents separatted when i was 10 years old, and my brother here in the US was my legal Guardian. i was 16 , and a minor and at this time i was already waiting about 4 years for my visa. so i had to fend for myself until i would get the visa, keep in mind that at that time my brother was already an US citizen and a member of the US Army reserve.
    So i was able to come to the US thru a company that I was working as a tranlator since i spoke some english then. i came here when i was 17, and went to school. exactly 11 years later we received an approval for my resident visa. at this time I qualified for 2 visas since my wife is an American citizen.

I do not remember the exact cost, keep in mind that i went to the INS office at list 5 times, early in the am , in the middle of the winter, the office is about 40 miles from my home, the i had to pay for gas, take days off from work, pay for parking , wait on line for 3 to 6 hours (outside) until the doors opened to get inside in the warmth , somehow all my dates were in the midddle of the winter,
    The fees were somewhere about $ 1500.00 but the pain and aggravation were huge, then there was other expenses such as fees in my old country about $1000.oo to legally leave the country, plus lawyers fees about $2000.00 and travel expenses etc.

After this was done i waited 5 more years and started the nightmare again, i applied to become an US Citizen, they answered me a year later after I applied, the it took about 2 more years for the process.

I had taken my FINGERPRINTS AND BY THE TIME I WAS CALLED FOR THE INTERVIEW, IT WAS 2 YEARS LATER, AND WHEN I WENT TO THE INS OFFICE , THE AGENT SAID TO ME SORRY NO DICE, YOUR FINGERPRINTS HAVE EXPIRED , I WAS SO PISSED OFF , I WANTED TO CHOKE THAT LOW LIFE, I SAID MY FINGERS ARE STILL INTACT ON MY HANDS, HOW CAN MY PRINTS HAVE EXPIRED????

HIS ANSWER WAS WE DON'T KNOW IF YOU HAVE COMMITED A CRIME IN THE PAST 2 YEARS , THE PRINTS ARE GOOD FOR A YEAR ONLY, I SAID YOU ARE THE ONES WHO TOOK SO FREAKING LONG TO PROCESS MY PAPERWORK !! THAT'S WHY I AM HERE 2 YEARS LATER, SO HE SAID we must set you up with another finger print appoitnment , which took months, that's right 6 months, drove again to the office of a SUBCONTRACTOR that handles the fingerprinting, done on a big machine, fingerprint reader, THE PEOPLE WORKING THERE WERE LOW WAGED, OVERWORKED AND FRUSTRATED SO THEY WERE NASTY TO SAY THE LIST!!!! AND MOST HAD NO HIGHER EDUCATION.

SO FINALLY I GOT MY PRINTS done so then they went to the FBI for a background check, 3 months later i got a new appoint for the final interview before taking the Oath.

GUESS WHAT THE DATE WAS??????

SEPT 12TH 2001 !!!!!!!

I went there anyway, and off course it was closed , the fed was shut down due to the events of 9/11/01.

a month later i got a letter with a new date, dec 12,2001.

I went to the interview and took the test and passed with flying colors.

3 months later i went to take the Oath of Citizenship with my wife and kids.!! very proud moment ..

As i was leaving I asked my wife to take a picture of myself and my 2 kids in the lobby of the INS building , posing with OLD GLORY and got busted for taking pictures inside a Federal building, iI was taken to the supervisor office and he chew me a new rear end to put it nice, I TOLD HIM THAT I WAS EXTREMELY HAPPY TO HAD ACOMPLISH A DREAM, THE HE SAW THE PICS IN THE DIGITAL CAMERA AND LET ME GO

AND THAT'S IT.
    all this and you still didn't know if and when you would be admitted into the country. But these illegals, while enjoying the freedoms that this country affords, claim the right to citizenship because they illegally entered the country and they 'pay taxes.' Paying taxes does not give one the right to citizenship --- terrorists and traitors pay taxes here too.

A friend of mine that has lived abroad in several countries laughed when I was telling him that. He said he pays taxes in a foreign country too, but he does not get a 'refund' nor does it give him the rights of citizenship, he even has to fly back to the United States to go to his doctor!
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Re: 11 YEARS

11 YEARS That's how long I had to wait to get a resident visa to reside the States legally , then 5 more to become a US Citizen!! that's a total of 16 years that I waited all together to finally be a proud Citizen of this Great Nation, many , many days waiting on line at INS (in freezing temperatures at 4 AM) , putting with abuse and aggravation dealing with low pay, low education clerks at the INS offices and their subcontractors, plus the thousands of dollars spent on fees, applications, fingerprinting , etc, while working and paying taxes.
    And i have a brother that served in the US Army, 5 Uncles that served in the Marines, in Vietnam and Korea.

So there you go, that's what it took me to get here, now 12 million are demanding instant legalization !!!

they got to pay their dues.

God Bless America, let's not let it go down!!!
    THANK YOU for choosing to place your loyalties with this great country. While I NEVER criticize someone for wanting to have a little pride in their heritage (mine is German and we do eat German food) in private, I do become critical when others come here flying a foreign flag on soil which was purchased with blood, sweat and tears to make it a free country for all who come here.

11 years is rediculous to wait! Instead of overhauling how we are going to allow 20 million people to go and easy road, I believe we should be placing our time and money on revamping our naturalization process to knock the time down to less than five years to obtain citizenship. 11 years is absurd.

Keep the faith there redwhiteandbluelatino! While the majority of us U.S. citizens aren't racist, I must admit that these illegal folks coming here and making demands are causing what is termed a "summary mentality of prejudice" Even I've been bitten by this horrible frame of mind lately, because 20 million bad apples have given some of us a distaste for everyone with the same heritage.

There IS a difference between racism and prejudice. Racism is when someone is despised and literally hated for skin color and nationality. Whereas, prejudice is when a distaste over a specific person or group of people attempt to obtain something by intimidation, threat, coercion or sheer laziness while everyone else has had to work hard and suffer to obtain it.

I dont believe anyone has ever posted the difference here between the two

Welcome to the United States of America! I only wish I could personally meet and visit with you and the others who came here the proper way! I have been known by many of Latino heritage here to have actually gone out to have a cold drink with some, and have even had dinner with others. And as a result, we've become very good friends. If you're ever coming through the Scottsbluff Nebraska area please let me know and perhaps we could have dinner as well!

Again, thank you SO much for following our process, and I do agree it needs to be revamped to make it less foreboding to get here. You truly have sacrificed enough. God bless you!

Kurt
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

concernedveteran, thanks for your post. Once again I learn from your information, I for one am not ashamed to say I really didn't know the difference between the two! Now I can say I am prejudiced and be proud of it!

I AM NOT ASHAMED TO ADMIT MY IGNORANCE, I AM ONLY ASHAMED, IF I REFUSE TO LEARN AND REMAIN THAT WAY!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast