Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: 15 States Including Texas Have Filed A Petition To Secede From The United States Sund

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet View Post
    Texas Gov. Rick Perry has one message for the tens of thousands of Texans calling for secession from the United States: The state will not secede.

More than 76,000 people have signed a petition on the “We the People” White House website for Texas to withdraw from the Union and start a new government after President Barack Obama was re-elected.
    ----------------------------------------------

If every legal citizen in Texas, including every member of Texas government signed the petition, Perry would still refuse to secede.

But at that point, Texas would cease being a state of the Union, and would therefore be required to elect their own Texas President.

I don't think Perry would win that one either.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post
    If Texas was not part of the U.S. all federal agents would have to be removed from the border and Texas would have to pay for all of it's own border protection.

States that withdraw from the union would no longer have the U.S. Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force or Coast Guard to defend them. They would be on their own to defend against the invasion by Mexican cartels.
    -------------------------------------------------------

This is not true. If Texas seceded from the Union, every single asset of the Texas National Guard would then belong to Texas TO DEFEND IT'S SOVEREIGN BORDER from invasion.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY2BME View Post
    -------------------------------------------------------

This is not true. If Texas seceded from the Union, every single asset of the Texas National Guard would then belong to Texas TO DEFEND IT'S SOVEREIGN BORDER from invasion.
    The TEXAS NATIONAL GUARD is NOT on the list of groups that would not be available to defend Texas.
    States that withdraw from the union would no longer have the U.S. Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force or Coast Guard to defend them. They would be on their own to defend against the invasion by Mexican cartels.
    The National Guard would be free to do as they please.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Texas would loose all U.S. Border Patrol Agents and U.S. I.C.E. Agents.

They would have to be replaced by state employees of some type.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    It would No Longer be the State of Texas

but the Country of Texas

Sounds like a nice place to live and defend

I think there would be a massive boom of New Residents from disenfranchised citizens from the other 49 broke states begging for citizenship

I dont think there would be a problem at all in defending the southern border in Texas... all of the Illegal Alien and drug traffic would flow to the other border states in massive numbers
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 11-14-2012 at 04:35 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post
    Texas would loose all U.S. Border Patrol Agents and U.S. I.C.E. Agents.

They would have to be replaced by state employees of some type.
    -----------------------------------

The State of Texas has been BEGGING for physical, armed, military interdiction (with deadly force authorized) at the Texas border for decades.

The Federal Government has DENIED Texas from defending itself to effectively STOP heavily armed bands of renegade Mexican Army thugs and Mexican drug cartels from not only breaching the Texas border, but has held them off from doing so.

With Texans physically protecting it's own border as it's own SOVEREIGN NATION, and unimpeded by the Federal Government, they could secure their border within 72 hours.

At the rate the Federal Government is moving to protect Texas (and all other states) from being overrun with hostile invaders from Mexico, it would take 720 years (e.g., it would never happen).

Texas is under invasion ..

Rancher: Linn Area a Corridor for Illegal Activity

Last edited by HAPPY2BME; 11-14-2012 at 04:42 PM.

Matter of fact

I think there would be a massive boom in the influx of capital to the COUNTRY of Texas

The Country of Texas would not be able to keep up the demand for new housing for all of the new citizens

that would be the only down fall

I would say a 15 - 20 Million New Residents would be a conservative number and as the disenfranchised citizens from the other 49 broke states seen how the country of Texas was booming other states would try to secede from the broke union as well or watch the country of Texas grow while their residents eat each other and fight off the Illegal Alien invasion by themselves
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Matter of fact 2

The Country of Texas would have their own currency

I would invest my devalued dollars in the Country of Texas; just for the mear fact of trying to recoop my losses in a devalued dollar

See that empty hole in the Flag

Puerto Rico wants in... you wont even have to change the amount of stars

I only see Major Plus's for the Country of Texas

A third world country to the North, South, West and and open waters to the East for exporting goods to other nations that could afford their goods ... North America would only be able to afford food from Texas and even that would be minimal as the dollar and Peso continue to go down

Mean while food and goods Imported from Mexico and America would be DIRT CHEAP ... from a devalued dollar and Peso

Illegal Aliens from Texas would flock to the North and Western states that want improved land scaping services; however that might break the state and North American bank's paying for HUD Housing and food stamp services as well as paying for health care

Yep Yep ... I only see Major Plus's for Texas

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast