Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

16 Angry Middle-Aged White People

See my Avatar, looks something like the Long Ranger, don't you think?
    I've been having a hard time finding any friends or family who were as ticked off about illegals as I am. So I felt like the Lone Ranger.

That was until tonight when I attended the monthly metal detecting meeting. 75% of our meeting was on the topic of illegals, amnesty, open borders, globalization -- the whole enchilada (so to speak. lol). Well,
    those folks were as angry as I am. They are talking about getting together to protest a day laborer site about 50 miles from here. We'll probably do it Monday or Tuesday.

WE ARE WINNING THIS FIGHT! I KNOW IT.

We must hang together or we all hang alone. Forget who said it, but it's still true, metaphorically of course.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

Wonderful, Kick!

Go Get Em.......hold their feet to the fire and let them know you mean business!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Kick,

That is great! It feels good to have friends. You guys need to go on a letter and calling campaign too. Or pass it off to the Misses, while you Protest! Pick up the numbers and contact information for your Senate and House members and share it with the group and tell them how inportant it is to call and complain as a voter to your elected officals.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i am with you

i wish i could be with you, because i feel like the lone native american. i am afraid we are going to lose our country and way of life to amnesty to illegals by democrats who is for politicals reasons and republicans who are for busniesses. if we could make our voices heard in a way that hurt maybe we could win.

KickEmOut,

Good for you! I am on the opposite end of CA from you. If we lived closer my husband and I would join up in a heartbeat. Good luck to you. Let us know about the outcome! :P
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Good Luck!
    I really do think we'll have our way, one way or another.
    Herndon Virginia and the governors race in Nebraska are a precursor of things to come!
    I will vote!
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

what's going on with the governors race?
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

dyehard39, Hilato, my good friend, you are not the lone Native fighting this fight. I think there are many of us, I use my tribe's great seal in case another native might recognize it and know he is not alone in this fight for our land. there is a great diversity of people here fighting the good fight. All colors and all creeds bonded together for this crisis. I have never seen so many people come together with one focus in a long time. Our country has been so divided in the last few years, and now we are coming here not as democrats, republicans, liberals or conversatives, only as American patriots, fighting to hold on to what our forefathers fought and died for, our heritage. A proud and strong America, not a weak version of Mexico! Good to see you here!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

nittygritty

you said it well, we are American's, not political parties or ethnic groups -- do you think the President and Congress will ever realize that?
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Re: 16 Angry Middle-Aged White People

Quote Originally Posted by KickEmOut
    See my Avatar, looks something like the Long Ranger, don't you think?
    I've been having a hard time finding any friends or family who were as ticked off about illegals as I am. So I felt like the Lone Ranger.

That was until tonight when I attended the monthly metal detecting meeting. 75% of our meeting was on the topic of illegals, amnesty, open borders, globalization -- the whole enchilada (so to speak. lol). Well,
    those folks were as angry as I am. They are talking about getting together to protest a day laborer site about 50 miles from here. We'll probably do it Monday or Tuesday.

WE ARE WINNING THIS FIGHT! I KNOW IT.

We must hang together or we all hang alone. Forget who said it, but it's still true, metaphorically of course.
    i know that feeling, and the feeling of finally finding support. Now just use that support to get more support and we will win!