Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

160 ARRESTED AS AUTHORITIES RAID OHIO POULTRY PLANT

Diana,

Excellent news! We may hope that this is only the beginning of the promised crackdown, and that there will be many more such raids to follow!
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadfly
    Diana,

Excellent news! We may hope that this is only the beginning of the promised crackdown, and that there will be many more such raids to follow!
    Yes it does seem that there has be increased reports of raids... This is great and I hope they keep it up!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Diana,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Whew.

Oh...wait...were you serious? A crackdown?

You weren't serious, were you?

Tokie

Quote Originally Posted by BorderLegionnaire
    Diana,

Yes it does seem that there has be increased reports of raids... This is great and I hope they keep it up!!
    "Reports" being the key term. The controlled media has been told to make a big deal out of these dinky little raids (160?--why not raid Wal-Mart or Archer Daniels-Midland and get THOUSANDS at time?) so that we will begin to believe something is being done.

Don't be fooled, folks.

Tokie

I only hope that this isn't just another token raid to appease folks in our movement. I want to see the come down like a HAMMER on the businesses that are employing illegals. This will certainly be a dis-incentive to knowingly hiring illegals!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

This is excellent news! There was just an arrest at a North Carolina hog slaughtering plant the other day where they busted a bunch with fake ID's.
    I wonder if ICE will ever start going after smaller companies like the landscapers, builders, etc. They need to, especially if illegals working for the small businesses think they're immune to ICE.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    WONDERFUL NEWS!

US: 160 arrested as authorities raid southwest Ohio poultry plant
    Some 160 people were arrested in an immigration enforcement raid Tuesday at a poultry processing plant in southwest Ohio following a two-year investigation, authorities said. U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents seized documents and other materials at the Koch Foods plant and at Koch Foods Inc.'s Chicago area headquarters, said Brian Moskowitz, a special agent in charge of ICE enforcement for Ohio and Michigan. Monte Lobb, a Fairfield plant official, said he has fired many employees after finding out they were illegal immigrants and has repeatedly told federal authorities he wants to cooperate with them. "The government won't work with me," he said. "I'm against illegals. I'm not going to do anything to break the law, but people get false papers." Moskowitz said most of the illegal immigrants are believed to be from Africa, Mexico and other Latin American countries. Spokesman Marc Raimondi said deportation proceedings will begin immediately in most cases. Some 300 ICE agents were supported by Butler County, Fairfield and West Chester police.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    I only hope that this isn't just another token raid to appease folks in our movement. I want to see the come down like a HAMMER on the businesses that are employing illegals. This will certainly be a dis-incentive to knowingly hiring illegals!
    I sincerely think that they are ALL token raids, but hey, I'll take what I can get.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    And I wish I was taller and had more hair....

That's all this is. They toss a couple of hundred illegals (out of 30-40 million? Whoopee) and bring in their media lapdogs to make a big deal out of it (same thing happened where I live) and have one of their spokespeople in front of the cameras saying "we ARE doing something!" and we all believe it.

Well, not all of us.

I don't.

Busting some minor company like this is s joke. The feds know where HUGE numbers of illegals are employed (just look at any of the big construction companies doing work FOR the fed govt!) and could do massive raids across the country netting hundreds and hundreds of thousands of them in just a few days.

I wonder why they don't?

Tokie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast