Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    It almost sounds like spin that would be put out by the msm or
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    McCain supporters

Although I'm not sure who would be responsible, it did sound like pure rumor to me, or maybe even someone joking around and/or trying to get a rise out of folks.

I'm in agreement that Mitt would not associate himself with a Bush. After all....if he didn't really want to be President he could just come out and say so. No need to give America a collective apoplexy in the process of committing political suicide.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    In one of these links is a comment that Mitt may choose Jeb Bush as his VP (God help us all). I think Mitt would be wiser than that, choosing Jeb I think would be a political suicide for him. Jeb Bush is no more fit for to hold the office of Vice-President than Dan Quaile is, or was.
    It is just a comment from a poster-----probably just one to start problems. Don't worry about it!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12