Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Good point, had_enuf. No real NEIGHBOR would inflict that kind of situation on their neighborhood. I wouldn't CARE if it got them in trouble. If they are allowing this kind of thing to go on, they NEED to get in trouble.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

If they are allowing this kind of thing to go on, they NEED to get in trouble.
    If they are allowing this kind of thing to go on, they NEED to get in JAIL!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just sent a letter to the neighbor. I don't have a digital camera and can't take pics. I live in Wake County, NC.

The reason I asked about the storage sheds is that I live in a mobile home community, also in Wake Co., where most all of our new residents are Hispanic and I have noticed the majority of them have been building really large storage sheds in their yards after they moved it. Since the last time change, when I go to work in the mornings it is still dark and there was one house that I noticed where the shed had a light on inside of it (you could tell from the light coming from around the edges of the door frame). I thought it was curious that someone would hook up electircity and a light fixture in one of these sheds. But these are two to three bedroom houses and when you go by at night there are five to six vehicles in front. So I'm thinking that some of these sheds are actually extra sleeping quarters.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12