Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

2 men charged, one sought in gang stabbing

men charged, 1 sought in stabbing tied to gangs

Published January 17, 2007

PLAINFIELD -- Two 18-year-olds have been arrested and a third person is being sought in the apparent gang-related beating of a Plainfield youth during a party Sunday in the Kendall County portion of Joliet, police said.

Rayme Tenorio and Scott Milashus, both of Plainfield, were charged with aggravated battery after the 16-year-old boy was found about 11 a.m. Sunday with stab wounds on the kitchen floor of a home in the 7200 block of Courtwright Drive, Joliet police said.

E-mail this story

Printable format

Search archives

RSS

The youth was taken to Provena St. Joseph Medical Center and transferred to Loyola University Medical Center in Maywood in critical condition with severe head trauma. He apparently was lured to the house around 2:30 a.m. by gang members attending the party and then accosted, police said. It was not known whether the youth was a gang member, police said.

Police described the suspect being sought as a Hispanic male, 5-foot-6, stocky build, 18 to 20 years old, with long black hair.

Copyright © 2007, Chicago Tribune

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/loca ... thwest-hed
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    We had a stabbing here, before Christmas, and it was a gang involved death. The young man who did the stabbing was friends with gang members (black), and the guy he stabbed was Hispanic, an actual gang member. The victim died almost immediately.

It was all very sad, the kids was only 19, and the one now in jail was 18. Two wasted lives because of gangs.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

yea well i can honestly tell u these 2 were wrongly accused. its bull shit they picked these 2 who had nuthin to do wit it. just becuz of who they are. theyve been lookin to get scott for sumthin and this is their excuse. and rayme just got out of jail so of course theyre going to assume he was in it. this pisses me off. mostly cuz im a good friend of theirs. i know for a fact they didnt do it. i swear on my own life.

unknown,

Welcome to Alipac.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    just becuz of who they are
    Who are they unknown? I am curious, what drew you here to ALIPAC?

If your friends were truly misidentified by police, they should ask for help with a court appointed attorney. Unfortunately, when a person has been in trouble in the past, and has affiliations with those who are living beyond the laws, within a group who is advocating disobeying laws, then it makes them simply automatic suspects to authorities.

If they are innocent, I hope it is proven. However, cleaning up their lives, and staying away from trouble and those who are encouraging them to be in trouble needs to be their first priority. Unknown, life can be good, and life has a lot of promise, but only when you are making the most of it, and living within our societies laws and ways.

When I was a teenager (that was about 25 years ago), I ran around with people that were in trouble a lot. Although I never did anything with them, when I was seen with them local police automatically assumed I was making trouble too. Once I left this group of people behind, I found out that I was happier and that I was grateful to no longer be counted as one of them, or as a "problem".

I really, strongly encourage you to seek what God has for you and encourage your friends to do the same. I will pray for you and your friends Unknown.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown
    yea well i can honestly tell u these 2 were wrongly accused. its bull V****V they picked these 2 who had nuthin to do wit it. just becuz of who they are. theyve been lookin to get scott for sumthin and this is their excuse. and rayme just got out of jail so of course theyre going to assume he was in it. this pisses me off. mostly cuz im a good friend of theirs. i know for a fact they didnt do it. i swear on my own life.

I find this hard to swallow. How about some details, unknown?

Quote Originally Posted by unknown
    yea well i can honestly tell u these 2 were wrongly accused. its bull V****V they picked these 2 who had nuthin to do wit it. just becuz of who they are. theyve been lookin to get scott for sumthin and this is their excuse. and rayme just got out of jail so of course theyre going to assume he was in it. this pisses me off. mostly cuz im a good friend of theirs. i know for a fact they didnt do it. i swear on my own life.
    Unknown,

So if your two friends did not do it but they were there at the party when this kid was assaulted, why won't your friends tell the police who really attacked the kid? Gang loyalty?

It does not sound like your pals are angels with one getting out of jail and the other under close watch from police.

If your two friends did not do it, then wouldn't providing the names of those that did it to the police help solve their problem?

W

ok u all obviously dont understand how deep this goes. the only reason i know for a fact was because i was there. and me and my frend did call crimestoppers anonomously to let them know everything we know. our opinions alone arent goin to get them out of jail. and second of all its not gang loyalty for the fact they aint sayin ne thin. if they say names, or ne one else for that matter, they might as well kill themselves. in fact, one of the guys was thinkin bout just takin the blame, because unless theres evidence found leavin them innocent, theyre screwed either way. if they point ppl out then the ones who are truly loyal to those people are goin to find them asap. would u rather live ur life in fear of bein killed or just spend a few years in jail??? oh yea nd so u know, the kid wasnt lured into the house. he went there knowing who was there. he was in fact the first person in the house.