Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

2012 Senate races, the possibilities.

In 2012 there are 33 sears up for grabs. 21 are democrat seats and 2 independants who side on the democrat side of the table. With the potential of a major shift getting control of the senate maybe its time to start reaching out to those lining up to run and make sure our agenda is their agenda before they even start with the big speeches. Try and get illegal aliens and immigration to be the top running priority as it dips into almost every other problem we have from healthcare, to jobs, to taxes.

I know for one I'll be looking in the next couple months which senators for Minnesota will be looking to run and try and do what I can. Never to early to start.

Banned
    2012 is very important , not only for the senate , but also the white house

We need to clean out that rats nest of progressive liberal idiots in the senate though

Banned
    Get both though and as long as the GOP doesn't do a 180 like they have in the past we should be golden.

Bill Nelson here in Florida needs to go. I remind him every day that a vote against the people is a vote against him. And that I'll remember and remind everyone how he votes and what a traitor he is to the people that voted him in office. I figure he can get a new job, one that Americans won't do. I have no idea who is going to run against him. All I know is he has to go. If I hear of someone going against him I'll start my research.

Quote Originally Posted by SheServedToo
    Bill Nelson here in Florida needs to go. I remind him every day that a vote against the people is a vote against him. And that I'll remember and remind everyone how he votes and what a traitor he is to the people that voted him in office. I figure he can get a new job, one that Americans won't do. I have no idea who is going to run against him. All I know is he has to go. If I hear of someone going against him I'll start my research.
    I will do what I can to get Nelson out in 2012. I think LeMeiux will run against him but although I like LeMeiux he is to wishy washy about Immigration and we cannot trust him.

Not only did Nelson always vote for Amnesty he also voted for the Food Safety Act. Traitor !
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson