Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

21st century paul revere riders

Hi guys,
    I just got back home from atlanta.

Had a good day met frosty,howard,and 3 others from the 21st century paul revere riders, i had the honor of standing beside them holding up our protest signs for more than an hour.

Mr. king was also there from the dustin inman society.

While we were there governor purdue came by twice,and we got to thank him in person for his good work.

There were 3 tv stations there also, although it was a small group,all in all,a very good day.

Way to go gordo! Being a sign bearer is pretty honorable act. Glad you enjoyed the rally! I thought Frosty was the bomb!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    How many people did we have there?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There were 5 paul revere riders,and 5 locals from georgia,but frosty told me that it was a good day,we got coverage from 3 tv stations,and I told all of them about ali-pac,and illegalimmigrantprotest.com.