Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anybody else have a state not on this list There must be more of you there are still 25 states left send this to your senators and Representatives

COME ON LETS HEAR FROM YOU!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AngryTX
    Of course, notice that Texas is not on the list?? Suprise, suprise!!
    Yeah, I noticed. Maybe I should move back to Louisiana.

Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

If they can get a majority of the legislators in these plus eight more states to join the group they can organize a Constitutional Convention to ban or even reverse amnesty, stop employers from hiring illegals, and end the anchor baby scam. Nobody in Washington DC would be able to do anything to stop them!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    If they can get a majority of the legislators in these plus eight more states to join the group they can organize a Constitutional Convention to ban or even reverse amnesty, stop employers from hiring illegals, and end the anchor baby scam. Nobody in Washington DC would be able to do anything to stop them!
    Thats great to know Bowman!!
    Is your state on the list ? I think this is very important, It is good to have these states on our side.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Is your state on the list ? I think this is very important, It is good to have these states on our side.
    Yes California is on the list, but a majority of legislators won't join unless we can get redistricting passed (we are working on it), right now the way the districts are drawn illegal aliens have more representation that US Citizens!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Yes California is on the list, but a majority of legislators won't join unless we can get redistricting passed (we are working on it), right now the way the districts are drawn illegal aliens have more representation that US Citizens!
    Lets hope they get it done huh!!!you can sign the petition in the link bowman

COME ON EVERYONE LETS GET INVOLVED HERE, DONT FORGET TO SIGN THE PETITION ALSO!!!! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS COPY, PASTE IN AN E-MAIL AND SHOOT IT OFF TO YOUR SENATORS AND REPRESENTATIVES Don't make me look bad! I'm on a quest here

bttt

BTTT

Sign the petition!!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast