Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 30 Days

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I don't understand how the president can sit there day after day...see all the crime being committed, gangs, the way they act at these rally's...I get mad all over again. I wanted to send a letter asking the president if he thought he should he should visit the families that have been killed, raped and beaten by people that come across our borders, because HE REFUSES to enforce the present immigration laws
    Jak, He does because, IMO, his agenda is Globalism, which means the destruction of our nation as a world power. The dichotomy of his behavior is crazy-making to any rational person. On one hand, he looks at the camera and swears that we are in the fight of our lives with terrorists, and that we are going to win that fight, then he looks at the camera, at a different time this year, saying our nation's security is very important, and that the porous border situation is "urgent", yet 9/11 happened in 2001...we still have porous borders....he's done only 'photo op' type things, again IMO. He's attempted to fool and placate us. We know better, and I, for one, am furious at his betrayal. I'm also furious at a Congress, most of whom, are also, IMO, betraying this nation, the very nation that they are sworn to protect.

So send your letter, just don't expect an answer. Send the same letter to Congress.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman

Whenever I see something like this show, or hear something like "they just want a better life for their families", all I can see are the people of Africa, whose circumstances are soooo much worse. They don't have the chance to "just sneak across a border". They have a whole ocean to cross.

Now, what is happening to those people there in Africa really does break my heart. But a sob story about illegals actually living here, I can't even find one tear.

So, maybe I'm hardhearted too.
    I have said the same thing to many of my friends....I feel bad for the third world countries such as Sudan, Chad....it's pitiful and far worse than Mexico and South American countries.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

CheyenneWoman and krazynbama,

The people in Africa certainly need help. The right help. Their leaders, not all, nor in every country, are corrupt, many steal supplies sent to them by us or other agencies that are trying to help. AIDS, Malaria, drought, famine, inter-tribal genocide, etc....

I saw a PBS show, in which an African, sorry don't remember from which country, said something so profound it stuck. He works here in a prestigious job. He said that when Africans lived the way their cultures had been for generations, before Europeans tried to make them over in the European's cultures, the Africans were self-sufficient and knew how to survive malaria, drought, etc. Spread out across the huge continent in small groups, the Africans and their cattle had immune responses to malaria. He said this has been proved by some tests on some isolated groups. When Africans started migrating to the cities, and getting used to "being helped", that's when they got into trouble as a continent.

I'm horribly paraphrasing here, but he went on and on, giving all kinds of corroboration and examples.

So now, the Africans really do need help. Our money is going to war, to pay for all the illegal immigration's costs, with the majority from Mexico, a country of great wealth and natural resources, which only has the poor it does, because of it's political system. Mexico could help it's own. Africa can't. Guess where I'd like to see our help going, if not to our own. We have many folk, citizens and LEGAL immigrants in the USA, who need help and can't get it.

Need I say more?
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Need I say more? Evil or Very Mad
    Pat, you said it beautifully. I don't remember who is was, but somebody also once said:

"Charity begins at home"!!!!

Around 130 people here in California died from this heat wave and, mostly citizens most all were worse off than the family interviewed.
    Just as many citizen (if not more) are in more Dir need of help than the illegals.
    ------------------------

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123