Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    AngelaTC wrote:

Nobody is vilifying MW.

I am asserting that she is wrong to believe that McCain will stand up against the Democrats on anything, including gun control.
    Yes you did, and I'm not a she.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    AngelaTC wrote:

Nobody is vilifying MW.

I am asserting that she is wrong to believe that McCain will stand up against the Democrats on anything, including gun control.
    Yes you did, and I'm not a she.
    Oops! I had a friend in High School who was a female MW, and it honestly never even dawned on me that you could be the other gender for that very reason. Sorry.

Vilified means to spread negative information about. Not that I would, but I don't even have any negative information about you to spread.

McCain, however, is a liberal POS who does not deserve a single vote from anybody who stumps for immigration enforcement.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

McCain and Obama are puppets of the same master. A vote for either is the same result whether it be about illegal immigration or other issues. As Chuck Baldwin says there is no lesser of two evils here but the evil of two lessers.
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    AngelaTC wrote:

Oops! I had a friend in High School who was a female MW, and it honestly never even dawned on me that you could be the other gender for that very reason. Sorry.
    No big deal, just setting the record straight. There was no insult taken as I'm sure there was none intended.

Vilified means to spread negative information about. Not that I would, but I don't even have any negative information about you to spread.
    How about: "people just like you have made this country exactly what it is today. Congratulations."

and........

"It's America, you're free to sell out your principles, but it only really means, at the end of the day, is you don't actually have any (principles)."

vilify [vill-if-fie]
    Verb
    [-fies, -fying, -fied] to speak very badly of (someone) [Latin vilis worthless + facere to make]
    Okay, how about a peace treaty?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Can we all agree to make this the last dead horse lesser of two evils discussion between now and election day?

Everyone is going to make up their own minds on the Presidency.

You and ALIPAC have very little influence there.

We have lost on the Presidential race.

We are going to lose on the Congressional level if we cannot get all of you focused on the Congressional races where you can have influence ASAP!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Can we all agree to make this the last dead horse lesser of two evils discussion between now and election day?

Everyone is going to make up their own minds on the Presidency.

You and ALIPAC have very little influence there.

We have lost on the Presidential race.

We are going to lose on the Congressional level if we cannot get all of you focused on the Congressional races where you can have influence ASAP!

W

Agreed. I'm done. Let's work together for what we can actually do something about.
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!

All you have to do is look at McCain with LIEberman and Gramnesty, always at his side. McCain is a democrat and certainly not a conservative. He was on the verge of changing his party affiliation not that long ago. This election has been rigged to pit two liberals against each other. We lose with either candidate..... so why continue voting as sheep being lead to the slaughter?

When are people going to finally wake up and say they have had enough??

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234