Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

4 more comments posted since the Mayflower Liar

http://www.journalnow.com/servlet/Satel ... g=1#rrForm

Posted on 08/28 at 04:14 PM
    You asked, "Who will clean your house, cook your food, clear your table, pick your fruit, wash your car, build your house, be a nanny to your children, mow your grass." I clean my OWN house, wash my OWN car, raise my OWN children, mow my OWN grass, and for everything else, I'll pay an American citizen to do it, thank you very much! What part of ILLEGAL do you not understand? And BTW, I have friends of ALL colors, BROWN is NOT a synonym for latino. I agree with Mr. Gheen 100%!
    Imblest

Posted on 08/28 at 12:44 PM
    I agree with Mr. Gheen. We have been invaded. I resent invaders demanding rights. They are illegal. They have no civil rights. I want all invaders removed and they must take all those children that my tax money paid for with them.
    Parrott

Posted on 08/28 at 12:41 PM
    I totally agree with Mr. Gheen. The illegal alien problem we currently find ourselves in is more destructive to this country than 911, the Iraq War, and all our national disasters lumped together. Illegal aliens who disregard the law are going to be the ruination of this country if something isn't done, and fast.
    tinybobidaho

Posted on 08/28 at 11:36 AM
    So latinos can trace their ancestry back farther than the Mayflower? So can many races of folks! Get used to the term illegal alien because by TRUE definition, that is what illegals are. Please do not bring race into this by implying a "brown problem." This is not about race, it's simply about obeying the law. And, I do (and have done) ALL of the jobs you mention and guess what? AMERICANS WILL DO THOSE JOBS! Rock on William!
    Sippy

Posted on 08/28 at 10:15 AM
    I understand that you are mad but while deporting all the illegal aliens (by the way I HATE that term-they didnt come from mars) will solve your "brown" problem, it leads to new problems. Who will clean your house, cook your food, clear your table, pick your fruit, wash your car, build your house, be a nanny to your children, mow your grass. Stop eating, building, growing, getting dirty and all the brown people will go away.
    Latinos can trace their ancestry back farther than the Mayflower
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know I'm a little late on this but I just added my 2 cents worth to the comment section...........
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    I know I'm a little late on this but I just added my 2 cents worth to the comment section...........
    The more the merrier. it should post by late tomorrow on the article website. Thanks!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks zeezil! Nice to see that my comment posted without having to go back to the newspaper website. I'm glad you posted the Mayflower comment to ALIPAC so we could all have a chance to respond with the TRUTH!

Six additional comments posted:

Posted on 08/29 at 09:47 AM
    Gheen is correct. We don't have enough enforcement of our immigration laws, and the general lawlessness that results is infuriating. The illegals break law after law in their time here: when they jump the fence, when they obtain fradulent identification, when they work illegally. Illegal aliens show nothing but disrespect for the laws of this country. We have been invaded.
    Bill

Posted on 08/29 at 06:48 AM
    Americans are independent and don't need diseased third world criminals to help them do anything.
    americanpatriot

Posted on 08/29 at 03:04 AM
    They don't want to be called illegal aliens but that term is the only correct one. Crossing our borders unauthorized = illegal entry, fake documents = ID fraud, no taxes = tax evasion and all of these are crimes. Actually that means they are illegal alien criminals.
    IndianaJones

Posted on 08/29 at 02:18 AM
    To poster called Peace and LoveI would love for you to stand in front of the parents of the 27 child victim cases of rape and murder injust ONE month by Illegals or the millions of people who have had their identities stolen or those killed or maimed by drunk driving Illegals or the people with diseases brought here by Illegals such as TB that there is NO invasion and that after all they just come here to work !!!! I urge anyone who is harmed by a Illegal,Sue your local Government.
    USPatriot

Posted on 08/29 at 12:57 AM
    Why is it the illegals are always injecting race into the issue? Because they have no argument or basis in fact for their presence. Being illegally in my country is a crime, Mayflower Latino. I'm not interested in the cheap fruit and lettuce that you claim you provide. I'm also not interested in any of your other services. Take your xenophobic self back to your country and figure a way to make your presence there worthwhile. You are not needed here.
    JWales

Posted on 08/28 at 10:57 PM
    Hey Senor Latinos Mayflower!! We will do all those little chores the same way we did them BEFORE we were invaded by ILLEGAL MEXICANS.......... we will do them ourselves. What part of "ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS SHOULD BE DEPORTED IMMEDIATELY" do you not understand? We dont want all that Mexican poverty and crime here. We already have enough crime of our own, without the illegal aliens bringing THEIR CRIME to America.
    myfamilycamehereonthesantamariain1492

If they don't like being called illegal aliens, then we can call them what they are . . . criminals.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.