Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

4 more points....

1. While watching Spanish television the other night we heard that an estimated $45 BILLION is now going back to Latin America every year by family members sending it back to their families. If you don't know, Ecuador and El Salvador already use the US dollar as the legal currency. Panama has for years but the US had the canal for so long. This figure 45Bn is going up every year. it is wealth that could stay in the US IF illegal immigration was controlled. Tom Tancredo suggested a tax be put on the sending of money by Western Union, Money Gram and Wells Fargo.
    He backed off fast cause I think the Republican leadership got heat from the rich Republican donors. This tax would be fair to those illegals who work for cash and send the money home never being taxed.

2. Spanish television reported that a poll was conducted in Peru. 77% of those polled said they would like to get out of Peru and 23% already have made plans to do so.

3. Illegals already get financial aid at colleges. My local community college runs a television program promoting the college. At one point 3 Spanish speaking women come on and say things like "..I didn't know we could study here..." then some guy comes on in English explaining how up to $3,000 is available for financial aid. Does anyone call the INS to verify legal status? If they show up with fake papers and claim to be poor who would know? My wife took English classes at a local public school. This is heresay but she says that only her, the teacher and another couple were legal out of 27 people. The program was federally funded.

4. I have not come up with #4 but I will soon enough........

This is all very interesting, we need you to let us know what is being said on Spanish TV.

Keep us posted.