Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IL: "The Most Corrupt State in The Country outside of Mexico"

40 Years from Now, America will Look Like?

Hi,

I'm working on sci-fi story about near future America where this Country is overrun by Mexican Illegals.

Anyway, I wanna know what you guys think might happen 40 years from now, with the Illegal problems we're having?

If anyone can help with research.

Thanx in advance.
    "IMPEACH JORGE BUSH NOW!!"

Star Teck fan at all? I am and there's a 2 part episode from Deep Space 9 that I think is entirely plausable. Just curious since you said sci-fi. I think it was called the "Sanctuary".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The disappearances, rapes, sex slavery and deaths of female children ages 10 to 15 will be so skyhigh it will be the norm. Children in general will be at as high a risk for survival as any 3rd world country.

For the common man the law will be street law. Every man and woman for themselves. "Underground" hidden groups forming small close knit communities for kinship and protection. Crime everywhere on every level. Man will have devoled into animalist daily survival.

Infrastructure crumbleing or destroyed. Massive class devision with middle class wipped out.

So much to look forward to. :P

I believe that if our government does not do what the american citizens want it will be chaos and every man for himself. They will have let crime get so out of hand that they will not be able to control it. What a frightening thought for our children and grandchildren.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: 40 Years from Now, America will Look Like?

Quote Originally Posted by Federali
    Hi,

I'm working on sci-fi story about near future America where this Country is overrun by Mexican Illegals.

Anyway, I wanna know what you guys think might happen 40 years from now, with the Illegal problems we're having?

If anyone can help with research.

Thanx in advance.
    Nuevo Laredo would make a good conceptual model.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

From my own experiences......................

Anger a Hispanic, do something, anything, no matter how minor, and you do not have to contend with an individual.... you will have an extended family after you.

Brothers, sisters, cousins, uncles, second cousins, you will be an enemy of a small tribe and they can make your life a living heck.

Fights, threats, destruction of your property....... even if you did not do anything!!!!!!

In just one of several instances one Hispanic believed I had attempted to "pick up" his girlfriend. I would never approach a scuzzy ignorant putrid female of the type the guy possessed. But, his mere thinking of that led to numerous fights between him and I, and his brothers, cousins, etc.

It took 8 of them together to find me isolated where those brave "men" stomped me.

Of course, my bicycle was vandalized and I was constantly verbally harassed in hallways at school, abusive phone calls to my home, etc.

It's part of the "beautiful" culture invading us. The family unit down south tends to be more clannish than what we see in Euro-based cultures.

Also, ethnic pride before loyalty to a country is present in many invaders. Not surprising; who would have pride in a racist government as found in Mexico???!!!!

As the invader's numbers increase the elite's power will increase. The invaders will concentrate on their family unit and their ethnicity. The elite class of the USA will likely have free reign to do as they want without much interference by the invaders and their vile spawn.

Look at how Mexico's ruling class runs things!!!! They are forcing out their "undesirables" and sending them here. The invaders eithe can't or won't fight for human rights. Sure, they may protest here but they are led by American citizens who have much more ethnic pride than pride to the USA. Without the homegrown leaders I doubt the invaders would be protesting.

Many negative changes ahead of us if the invasion continues. Look at the countries/societies to the south. That is what is in store for the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by obbop
    From my own experiences......................

Anger a Hispanic, do something, anything, no matter how minor, and you do not have to contend with an individual.... you will have an extended family after you.

Brothers, sisters, cousins, uncles, second cousins, you will be an enemy of a small tribe and they can make your life a living heck.

Fights, threats, destruction of your property....... even if you did not do anything!!!!!!
    They are cowards and never go one on one. That is where the confidence comes...in their great bullying numbers. This type of behavior is prevalent in So. Los Angeles and other urban areas.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

Re: 40 Years from Now, America will Look Like?

Quote Originally Posted by Federali
    Hi, I'm working on sci-fi story about near future America where this Country is overrun by Mexican Illegals.

Hi Federali,
    Guess you're thinking about running the numbers - projections to 40 yrs from now. Sheesh! In your novel, you might consider, under such a scenario, the US having been annexed by Communist China - that is, if the Chinese would even want such a resource-depleted 3rd world country.

Coto

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

40 Years from Now, America will Look Like?

Just take a look south of the border to see what our elected "representatives" and big business will allow our country to become if they get their way.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You know, I never thought a person could find any kind of solace in death, but I can only thank God, I won't be around in 40 yrs or even 10 with my ticker, I do care though for the future of my kids and grandkids, hopefully through all of our efforts here we can help leave them a legacy worth more then money, A soverign nation, with only one "flag"to pledge allegience to! that is if they are still allowed to do that in the future!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast