Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I don't know why people continue on this Bush Bashing routine. It's getting old. He's on the way out and if we're not careful, the house is going to burn down around us as we continue to whine and moan about Bush. Sounds like the old Al Gore whining that went on forever...we just need to get over it and get on with the business of putting the right folks in office.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Two words:

JIMMY CARTER

Even my staunch democrat Grandfather thought Carter was dreadful!

MW
    florgal wrote:

Two words:

JIMMY CARTER

Yep, the 21% interest President. Those were definitely hard times. Purchasing a home was almost impossible for middle income families. Billy Beer was resonably priced though.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    florgal wrote:

Two words:

JIMMY CARTER

Yep, the 21% interest President. Those were definitely hard times. Purchasing a home was almost impossible for middle income families. Billy Beer was resonable priced though.
    LOL MW ! You have a wonderful gift of being able to put things in proper perspective!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He may not be the worst - history will have to tell.

As for his stance on terrorism, I still fail to see that he is at all tough on terrorism.

How can anyone be tough on terrorism and pro-open border? How can someone pretend they are protecting our homeland by going around the world and starting a war - with a country that did not attack us - leaving our border open for any and all terrorists to come in.

My doubts about him began on 9/11 when he did not immediately order the borders closed and begin enforcing our laws and rounding up those who should not be here.

A country's first line of defense is it's borders. That is true whether you are fighting a war with guns and tanks but it is even more so in a war with terrorists. You cannot keep a country safe and allow anyone and anything to come into your country.

I don't consider this Bush bashing. He is the President of the country, we have a right and a duty to comment on what we believe about his job. We, our children, and our grandchildren, and later generations will be living with his actions.

I do agree that we will have the same and some different problems with Obama - he scares me. I think we will just have more of the same with McCain.

It would be nice to elect the right people - but so far, we haven't been given that opportunity.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12