Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

455 days and counting

Can't wait until the Presidential imposter occupying our White House is out! 64 more shopping days until Christmas, 455 more bush days until he's gone.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wonder how things will turn out when mexicrat Hillary gets in office?
    "We are being destroyed from within"

Good god that seems...sooooooooooo veryyyyyyyy long....he and his minions can do a lot of harm in that amount of time
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by TEXLEGAL1
    I wonder how things will turn out when mexicrat Hillary gets in office?
    Ooh I bind that curse in the name of Jesus Hilary WILL NOT BE THE NEXT POTUS.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Ooh I bind that statement in the name of Jesus
    Me tooo....
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Have proudly sported an "Impeach President Cheney... and his little dummy too" since he was elected (the first time), and more proudly added "1-20-09... End of an Error" after the second election.

BUT I am deathly afraid of who might actually reside in the White House next!

Have proudly sported an "Impeach President Cheney... and his little dummy too" since he was elected (the first time), and more proudly added "1-20-08... End of an Error" after the second election

LMBO... I love it! You could make a lot money selling that as a bumper sticker!
    If you can read this, thank a teacher.
    If you can read this in English, thank a soldier.

455 more bush days until he's gone
    We need a countdown clock. I'll bet April,Jean, Zeezil, et al have one in their arsenal.

No folks we just thought things were bad and screwed up under senior Booosh. I cringe at the thought of witch Hillary and her crew getting in power. We are doomed as a nation if she does. She will tax and intigrate us until we are just paupers.. This woman is the devil. Death and scandal follow the Clintons everywhere they go.
    "We are being destroyed from within"

MW
    We're absolutely sunk if Hildabeast becomes President of the United States because I'm sure the Iraq situation will cost us more conservative seats in the U.S. Congress in 2008.

More Democrats in Congress + Democrat President = Certain Amnesty for 20 to 30 million illegal immigrants (we won't be able to stop it)

I hate to be a pessimist, however, the writing on the wall is very legible for those of us who aren't afaid to read it.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast