Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Hillary will probably win.......But I don't want people so desperate that they pull the lever for Giuliani, just to avoid her. HE IS NO BETTER. I would say that he probably is actually more bought by the business lobbies that are for open borders.
    Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic

I don't really think Giuliani is more bought by big business than Hillary. Bill after all gave us NAFTA and GATT, after running on being a champion for the middle class. NAFTA, other free trade and illegal aliens have pretty much ruined the middle class. Hillary is the same as Bill-even if she tries to tell you otherwise. I think that Bush wants Hillary in to continue the free trade NAFATA garbage. The Bushes and Clintons have both given us free trade, open borders, NAFTA, etc. Granted open borders and illegals have exploded under Jorge but I do not see Hillary changing that.

Regarding any immigration, free trade, etc. Hillary and Giuliani are the same-in my opinion. I will not vote for either one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Hey Kniggit, you forgot his earings. Did you do this with Photoshop? A Mexcian flag in the background would have been more fitting! Looks a little like Alfred E. Numan! Nevertheless, great post!
    This more to your taste?

(I love photoshop )
    I don't care who you are, how you got here, what color you are, what language/dialect you speak... If you didn't get here legally then you don't belong here. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by TEXLEGAL1
    No folks we just thought things were bad and screwed up under senior Booosh. I cringe at the thought of witch Hillary and her crew getting in power. We are doomed as a nation if she does. She will tax and intigrate us until we are just paupers.. This woman is the devil. Death and scandal follow the Clintons everywhere they go.
    If Hillary should win I will have to check myself into the hospital... After having to wait another fourteen more months putting up with Bush and then we get stuck with Hillary, I know my heart won't take it!

If hellery gets in office...I will have to move. Maybe to Canada! No wait, maybe Thailand. Anywhere but here!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123