Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The irony in all this is Julio and Juanita and all the compadres probably don't even know the significance of July 4th.

The significance is that the gringos spend a lot of denero to entertain us, we just bring the beer and carne asada!

I have another idea from kicking the box around.

On May 5th (cinco de mayo) we gather at the mexican independence day celebrations, all dressed in red white and blue, put American flags on the hoods of our cars blasting our national anthem and visit their parades!

We can switch national holidays I guess.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

Until there is another terrorist attack with proof that the terrorists crossed the southern border expect all of the above to continue.....

The politicians save for tancredo and a few other are worthless....the judicial system will not deport..too many bleeding hearted liberals who think this is cute and fuzzy....and why not? Federal judges live in nice rich white neighborhoods and their kids go to private schools or public ones where there are no immigrants.

Blame this mainly on the DEMOCRATIC Party and NPR and the wacko left and blame the $$$$ interests of the Republican Party.

An article is in today's Denver RM News that was posted here a few days ago about all the illegals in Harlingen that the INS is letting go FREE into our society......I just read on the Spanish website UNIVISION that illegals in Kansas can pay the lower tution....some LIBERAL judge ruled in favor of illegals over citizens YEP!

Your government cares more about immigrants than its own citizens...who paid for the defense in this case who won? The immigrants? ACLU
    ACLU wackos!

THIS IS WHY I SAY THIS IS GOING TOO HAVE TO GET UGLY OR NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE.

Unemployment in NC is 9% yet illegals are everywhere? What does that tell you?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12