Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I don't see a listen live stream link.

Never mind I have to install an Active X on my computer.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo

activeX whatever it is for some reason wont install on firefox,
    i actually have to use MSIE to listen live.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo

activeX whatever it is for some reason wont install on firefox,
    i actually have to use MSIE to listen live.
    Oh OK I know Firefox thinks that Active X makes your computer open to attack.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The poignant yet REAL-life observation, "this is totally unacceptable, TOTALLY," says it ALL!

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Don't know if anyone has posted this yet, but Mrs. Bologna was on the Laura Ingraham radio show this morning and it was probably the saddest, most enraging and emotional interview I've ever heard. As she said, as tough as this is in her, she doesn't want her slaughtered family's voices to go unheard. Needless to say, Newsome, and open border pols such as him, are an absolute disgrace.

Laura seemed fired up and talked about starting a memorial to the victims of illegal aliens.
    I just saw Mrs. Bologna first time tonight on O'Reilly. I have got to tell you, I have never seen anything like that in my life. To hear this poor woman beg and plead our elected officals to do something was absolutely heartbreaking!

Any elected official who can advocate on behalf of illegal invaders and sanctuary cities after seeing that doesn't deserve to represent American citizens, or hold any elected office in this country! In fact, they should be prosecuted for treason!

Did I hear this right? I was listening briefly to the Michael Regan show. I believe he had Tom Tancredo on? I heard Tom say they've approached the family about suing SF, said they would provide the lawyers, etc...

Keep your eyes open for confirmation on this. Regan had none to kind things to say about Newsom...

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Don't know if anyone has posted this yet, but Mrs. Bologna was on the Laura Ingraham radio show this morning and it was probably the saddest, most enraging and emotional interview I've ever heard. As she said, as tough as this is in her, she doesn't want her slaughtered family's voices to go unheard. Needless to say, Newsome, and open border pols such as him, are an absolute disgrace.

Laura seemed fired up and talked about starting a memorial to the victims of illegal aliens.
    I just saw Mrs. Bologna first time tonight on O'Reilly. I have got to tell you, I have never seen anything like that in my life. To hear this poor woman beg and plead our elected officals to do something was absolutely heartbreaking!

Any elected official who can advocate on behalf of illegal invaders and sanctuary cities after seeing that doesn't deserve to represent American citizens, or hold any elected office in this country! In fact, they should be prosecuted for treason!
    Yes! Mrs. Bologna is the most powerful indictment against illegal immigration that I have ever seen!!! Even in her raw grief, she holds herself together and excoriates that Newsom monster! It's breathtaking and heartbreaking...all at the same time!

Mrs. Bologna will have an army behind her...wait and see!

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno

Yes! Mrs. Bologna is the most powerful indictment against illegal immigration that I have ever seen!!! Even in her raw grief, she holds herself together and excoriates that Newsom monster! It's breathtaking and heartbreaking...all at the same time!

Mrs. Bologna will have an army behind her...wait and see!
    I agree we need 527's coming out with a commercial like T. Boone Pickens is doing on energy right now. We need her and Jamiel Shaw's family tell their short story and then pan out and have thousand of victims standing behind them all saying our country has let us down. We are Americans and our country no longer protects us or our country. It's our chance to have this blow up in Obama's and McCain's faces.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    Did I hear this right? I was listening briefly to the Michael Regan show. I believe he had Tom Tancredo on? I heard Tom say they've approached the family about suing SF, said they would provide the lawyers, etc...

Keep your eyes open for confirmation on this. Regan had none to kind things to say about Newsom...
    fedupinW, I have been hoping for this!!! Like I said in another thread, this incident just may be the turning point for SF's sanctuary policy. Mrs. Bologna is just so compelling and her pain just shoots out of the TV at ya. AND SHE'S MAD. She should name Mayor Nuisance as a one of the Defendants. GOD! I HOPE TOM TANCREDO BACKS HER UP!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

I spent the better part of two hours searching the MSM news net for any stories on this. I found FOX and Dobbs at CNN were the only main carriers of this story. Did anyone else see this on any other MSM news? I watched the interviews with her that is just heartbreaking. And just to think we have two pres elects wanting to give amnesty to all these wonderful law abiding people...
    "We are being destroyed from within"

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast