Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by TEXLEGAL1
    I spent the better part of two hours searching the MSM news net for any stories on this. I found FOX and Dobbs at CNN were the only main carriers of this story. Did anyone else see this on any other MSM news? I watched the interviews with her that is just heartbreaking. And just to think we have two pres elects wanting to give amnesty to all these wonderful law abiding people...
    I've seen it on the local bay area shows but they aren't near as good as Fox News.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Earlier Monday, one of Ramos' defense attorneys, Robert Amparan, said he would ask for a court- imposed gag order about his client's case, saying news coverage was damaging his client's right to a fair trial.

"False information is being placed out there, his rights are being violated - in terms of the disclosure of alleged juvenile records," said Amparan.

On Sunday, The Chronicle reported that Ramos, at age 17, was twice found to have committed felonies - a gang motivated assault of a Muni bus passenger followed by the attempted street robbery of a pregnant woman - but he was shielded from deportation by the city's policy of providing sanctuary for immigrants.

Amparan did not specify what he thought was false in The Chronicle article and has not requested a correction.

"It's important to get a fair trial, and we can't get a fair trial if false information is being put out there by The Chronicle and then copied and mimicked" by other media, Amparan said. "He's a young man, he was working, he has a young child. He's not a gang banger. The attempts to try to portray him as some kind of violent, horrific individual is just an attempt to deny him a fair trial."

Amparan said his client is not responsible for the June 22 slayings and is not a gang member.

His "rights are being violated"?

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c ... .DTL&tsp=1
    "We are being destroyed from within"

Amparan was on a slice of a report on Dobbs where he says he has gotten alot of email and phone calls about this case.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    Did I hear this right? I was listening briefly to the Michael Regan show. I believe he had Tom Tancredo on? I heard Tom say they've approached the family about suing SF, said they would provide the lawyers, etc...

Keep your eyes open for confirmation on this. Regan had none to kind things to say about Newsom...
    fedupinW, I have been hoping for this!!! Like I said in another thread, this incident just may be the turning point for SF's sanctuary policy. Mrs. Bologna is just so compelling and her pain just shoots out of the TV at ya. AND SHE'S MAD. She should name Mayor Nuisance as a one of the Defendants. GOD! I HOPE TOM TANCREDO BACKS HER UP!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&t=124594

Did you see this post? It's a copy of Tom Tancredo's letter. It's very good and actually compares Mayor Newsom to a modern day George Wallace. He will not let this go I think. He is as appalled as we are.

I've heard numerous interviews with Mrs. Bologna. Each time is raw and gut-wrenching. I don't know how long she can keep this up. I pray that we can make something happen for her. She wants justice -that needs to be achieved. She may save someones life if this sanctuary policy is rescinded.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Did I hear this right? I was listening briefly to the Michael Regan show. I believe he had Tom Tancredo on? I heard Tom say they've approached the family about suing SF, said they would provide the lawyers, etc...

Keep your eyes open for confirmation on this. Regan had none to kind things to say about Newsom...
    fedupinW, I have been hoping for this!!! Like I said in another thread, this incident just may be the turning point for SF's sanctuary policy. Mrs. Bologna is just so compelling and her pain just shoots out of the TV at ya. AND SHE'S MAD. She should name Mayor Nuisance as a one of the Defendants. GOD! I HOPE TOM TANCREDO BACKS HER UP!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&t=124594

Did you see this post? It's a copy of Tom Tancredo's letter. It's very good and actually compares Mayor Newsom to a modern day George Wallace. He will not let this go I think. He is as appalled as we are.

I've heard numerous interviews with Mrs. Bologna. Each time is raw and gut-wrenching. I don't know how long she can keep this up. I pray that we can make something happen for her. She wants justice -that needs to be achieved. She may save someones life if this sanctuary policy is rescinded.
    Thanks for the link, fedupinW. Way to go, Tancredo!!! I heard that the US Attorney General is now going to handle this case. THANK GOD. Coz I don't trust that libidiot DA from SF, who doesn't believe in the death penalty (which makes one wonder -- What da hell is she doing as an ADA in CA if she will NEVER ask for the death penalty???). I hope that the Feds rip this illegal a$$hole apart. And I hope THIS CASE WILL SET A NEW PRECEDENT IN THE WHOLE USA.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Thanks for the link, fedupinW. Way to go, Tancredo!!! I heard that the US Attorney General is now going to handle this case. THANK GOD. Coz I don't trust that libidiot DA from SF, who doesn't believe in the death penalty (which makes one wonder -- What da hell is she doing as an ADA in CA if she will NEVER ask for the death penalty???). I hope that the Feds rip this illegal a$$hole apart. And I hope THIS CASE WILL SET A NEW PRECEDENT IN THE WHOLE USA.
    So how do we find out who the US Attorney General is that will be handling this? Need to turn our attention to him/her now? Boxer, Pelosi and Frankenstien need to hear from us loud and clear also... What a tragedy.

the LOCAL DA is Kamala Harris and she is on record as saying she does not believe in the death penalty and there fore probbably wont go after Ramos with it even though the family is demanding her to

That SF Mayor looks like a mafia hit man.... Wonder who is paying him off?

Heard Tancredo on the FOX radio channel, and yes he has been in contact with Mrs Bologna. He has offered her his assistance in obtaining legal counsel and anything else he can do to help. He sounded very determined.

Then right after Tancredo went off, they had some judge come on and he said that there is no grounds for any legal action of any kind. In other words Mrs Bologna is SOL. He stated that all government officials have passed laws exempting them from prosecution and they have done a good job of covering their a$$. In other words they are above the law. Best thing we can hope for is there is enough heat put on them that Newsome will resign. But we all know that will not happen. They will stall and beat around until the heat wears down, then it will be buisness as usual. Did you know that Newsome is preparing to have a big fancy wedding? While Bologna buries her loved ones, the person resposible for their deaths is having a blowout wedding. What a disgrace.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345