Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Kennedy is practically screaming now...if we dont' pass this legislation now our borders will never be secure.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is he talking about the same illegals (Aztlan) that today announced that this bill was not good enough for them or fair enough for them so even if it is passed, it is time for civil disobedience?

April
    Dixie wrote:

Talking points with no substance
    \

Just like the man himself ........all blow and go , no substance! What a loser!

Fat (MOD EDIT) is quoting Chertoff.
    Please read the Rules

Hell, why not quote yourself.!

And much of what he is saying are laws that are already on the books and we see how well they have been enforced ??

This is truly unbelievable w/kennedy:

Border crossing deaths - STOP COMING OVER HERE ILLEGALLY - ENFORCE THE BORDER LAWS!!!

New Bedford MA exploitation: STOP HIRING ILLEGAL ALIENS, PUNISH THE COMPANIES THAT HIRE THEM!!! they are denied ot, scared to break to use the bathroom, get fired . . . .THEY ARE ILLEGAL!!!!

Meatpacking - THEY ARE ILLEGAL, STOP HIRING THEM!!!

'We don't know who they are or where they go' WELL ENFORCE THE LAWS WE HAVE NOW, SECURE OUR BORDERS!!!

Like many have said, let's show a chart of the American's killed by illegals, let's show a chart of Americans who lose their jobs due to illegals.

THIS MAN IS UNBELIEVABLE . . . .how come no one in the senate is stopping him? Why can't anybody see how ridiculous these stats are and they ARE because THEY are illegals and do it to themselves!!!!!!!!!!!

AGAIN, I FEEL LIKE SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Kennedy is practically screaming now...if we dont' pass this legislation now our borders will never be secure.
    With luck, his blood pressure will start splaying out his ears pretty soon.

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    But the 12 million illegal aliens here can get a job with insurance, workman's comp, federal benefits and protections.

He really wants to Americanize them.

Playing the family card!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Fat (MOD EDIT) is now saying that we are at fault because of the magnet of the American economy.

READ THE RULES!

Quote Originally Posted by dianasanchez
    Quote Originally Posted by WesternMA
    Kennedy just put up a chart showing how many illegals died while crossing the border each year since 2001. The number for last year was 425. I would like to ask him to put up a chart showing how many Americans were killed last year on the highways from illegals.
    I hate to sound so heartless but I've had it with these illegals and 425 is just not enough, add a few zeros to that and I'll be happy.
    It's not heartless, you're simply fed up like the majority of Americans. Heck, I could care less how many don't make it across the border, that is less of what will come across the border. If our lame spineless sell out government can't do it, then I don't care if mother nature takes its course.

Kennedy is nothing but a hot headed, drunken murderer that has taken over Massachusetts and is trying to inflict it on the U.S.
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast