Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

50% uninsured are illegals

© 2010 WorldNetDaily.com

Cristobal Silverio emigrated illegally from Mexico to Stockton, Calif., in 1997 to work as a fruit picker.

He brought with him his wife, Felipa, and three children, 19, 12 and 8 – all illegals. When Felipa gave birth to her fourth child, daughter Flor, the family had what is referred to as an "anchor baby" – an American citizen by birth who provided the entire Silverio clan a ticket to remain in the U.S. permanently.

But Flor was born premature, spent three months in the neonatal incubator and cost the San Joaquin Hospital more than $300,000. Meanwhile, oldest daughter Lourdes married an illegal alien gave birth to a daughter, too. Her name is Esmeralda. And Felipa had yet another child, Cristian.

The two Silverio anchor babies generate $1,000 per month in public welfare funding for the family. Flor gets $600 a month for asthma. Healthy Cristian gets $400. While the Silverios earned $18,000 last year picking fruit, they picked up another $12,000 for their two "anchor babies."

While President Bush says the U.S. needs more "cheap labor" from south of the border to do jobs Americans aren't willing to do, the case of the Silverios shows there are indeed uncalculated costs involved in the importation of such labor – public support and uninsured medical costs.

In fact, the increasing number of illegal aliens coming into the United States is forcing the closure of hospitals, spreading previously vanquished diseases and threatening to destroy America's prized health-care system, says a report in the spring issue of the Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons.

"The influx of illegal aliens has serious hidden medical consequences," writes Madeleine Pelner Cosman, author of the report. "We judge reality primarily by what we see. But what we do not see can be more dangerous, more expensive, and more deadly than what is seen."

According to her study, 84 California hospitals are closing their doors as a direct result of the rising number of illegal aliens and their non-reimbursed tax on the system.

"Anchor babies," the author writes, "born to illegal aliens instantly qualify as citizens for welfare benefits and have caused enormous rises in Medicaid costs and stipends under Supplemental Security Income and Disability Income."

In addition, the report says, "many illegal aliens harbor fatal diseases that American medicine fought and vanquished long ago, such as drug-resistant tuberculosis, malaria, leprosy, plague, polio, dengue, and Chagas disease."

While politicians often mention there are 43 million without health insurance in this country, the report estimates that at least 25 percent of those are illegal immigrants. The figure could be as high as 50 percent.

more... http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?article_id=43275

illegal aliens threaten U.S health system

ditto. wake up folks. this ain't lookin good.

thanks, hardlineconstitutionalist.

i could not have said it better! if the source of these diseases ( illegal aliens) isn't halted, we're gonna need all the healthcare we can get our hands on. only the illegals importing them in won't be paying a frikkin dime to pay for the cures for the stuff they are infecting us with. that, makes me mad. sorry. how come amnesty folks seem to always forget to mention these little bitty things?

a fellow patriot

p.s. to see the details of these blood curdling diseases see: Illegal aliens threaten U.S. health system.

50% of illegals don't have healthcare?

so why is Obamacare requiring us to pay for illegal aliens health insurance? more lies?

isn't food stamps and education enough already? woops. i'm getting mad again. anger management isn't helping very much here.

Mr. President? why?

a fellow patriot

p.s. approx. 100% don't have auto insurance. where to we send the checks to pay for that? oh. wait. we already are. my bad.

This is just one story of almost 20 million...

turtle tunnel & tennis courts

stimulus money you ask. turtle tunnels and tennis courts. now, TARP. that's the real interesting one. approx. 95% of that money went to the 23 financial institutions that, wait for it, supplied that supplied both parties with something like 95% of their funding. no kidding. i found that info a coupla weeks ago. it's not that big of a secret. i mean you won't find it on the front page of THE NEW YORK TIMES, but it's out there. i think i can relocate that info if you want. it's actually quite fascinating.

can you spell "payback". what big banks want, big banks get. or something like that.

woops. i digress. back to healthcare and welfare fraud by illegals everybody.

Re: turtle tunnel & tennis courts

Quote Originally Posted by wayneman
    stimulus money you ask. turtle tunnels and tennis courts. now, TARP. that's the real interesting one. approx. 95% of that money went to the 23 financial institutions that, wait for it, supplied that supplied both parties with something like 95% of their funding. no kidding. i found that info a coupla weeks ago. it's not that big of a secret. i mean you won't find it on the front page of THE NEW YORK TIMES, but it's out there. i think i can relocate that info if you want. it's actually quite fascinating.

can you spell "payback". what big banks want, big banks get. or something like that.

woops. i digress. back to healthcare and welfare fraud by illegals everybody.
    That is the problem...it all ties in. It is hard to keep a focus on one issue when it infects everything. My cost figures show that the illegal problem cost us 3 times what the health care bill will. That is crazy...

YOU ARE RIGHT IT DOES ALL TIE IN!!!!!

ok MR. HARDLINECONSTITUTIONALIST. let's get down. watch this:

www.ourcaucus.com/article1.html

a fellow patriot

ask and ye shall recieve. the truth will set you free. etc, etc.

IT'S NOT HARD TO CONNECT THE DOTS. FOLLOW THE MONEY.

gosh this sure is fun

THINK THAT WAS FUN-WATCH THIS

HOW TO OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT OF UNITED STATES IN ONE EASY STEP.

actually it's the recipe for avoiding an overthrow. or in deference to PC, a coup....is that Frenchy French? it sounds Frenchy French.

p.s. no instructions necessary.

www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=7n2m-X7OIuY

a fellow patriot

it just keeps gettin better

OH. I ALMOST FORGOT. if your still not sure why immigration laws aren't enforced, ask the FOURTH BRANCH OF GOVERNMENT (big money). sorry.

Fourth Branch of Government @ www.ourcaucus.com/article1.html

Should point out this article is from 2005.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

yes your right. it is five years old

yes. it is five years old. you spose it's gotten better since then? i'm just askin.

a fellow patriot

p.s. i don't like it anymore than you do. it's like watching a train wreck. it hurts really bad, but it's hard to take your eyes off it.

do you think it was a mistake to point this out? i'm open to suggestions. i'm only trying to help. it seems that the first step in warfare is to know thine enemy. after all. we're the ones who are funding this CF.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast