Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: yes your right. it is five years old

Quote Originally Posted by wayneman
    yes. it is five years old. you spose it's gotten better since then? i'm just askin.

a fellow patriot

p.s. i don't like it anymore than you do. it's like watching a train wreck. it hurts really bad, but it's hard to take your eyes off it.

do you think it was a mistake to point this out?
    Agree, things aren't better. Just wanted to mention the date since I look for homepage articles which need to be recent.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

thanks for the heads up

thanks for the heads up. i'm always looking to improve my bed side manners. sincerley. i was serious when i said i was open to suggestions.

a fellow patriot

article five is using news paper articles from 2007 and information from Congress 2008.

but they do provide a solution at http://www.ourcaucus.com

Re: yes your right. it is five years old

Quote Originally Posted by wayneman
    it's like watching a train wreck. it hurts really bad, but it's hard to take your eyes off it.
    Couldn't have said it better myself. And it really gets under my skin, watching it happen, doing what I can with others to try to stop it, and the powers that be instead of applying the brakes, the push the throttle to full. And if there wasn't a floor to stop them, they would break the throttle.

Good vids over at ourcaucus. Watched 'em quite a bit. It's sickening to see, and a good lesson when money is more important. Treason to the country for gain of a lousy buck.

They may be old but somehow it rings so true...

Hey don't worry Mexico will come to the rescue to help their poor and huddled masses....with their "Austerity Plan"

Mexico Announces Austerity Plan
    Wednesday, March 17, 2010
    By Staff, Associated Press

Mexico City (AP) - Mexico's government has announced an austerity plan for trimming general spending $3.2 billion (40.1 billion pesos) over the next three years so it can provide more money for social and infrastructure programs.

The Finance Department says the plan includes a freeze on pay raises this year for high- and mid-ranking civil servants and a reduction in personal expenses.

The government also plans to cut telephone, photocopying and printing usage and water consumption and pledges not to rent or buy new buildings or purchase vehicles in 2010.

The military and some security, educational and health services are exempt from the measures announced Tuesday.

Mexico's economy shrank 6.8 percent last year, hard hit by the U.S. recession.
    http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/62919

Kathyet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12