Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

50,000 predicted for immigration march Saturday

50,000 predicted for immigration march Saturday

228 commentsMay. 25, 2010 11:40 AM
    Associated Press

Opponents of Arizona's tough new crackdown on illegal immigration are planning a protest march in Phoenix on Saturday.

Organizers briefed reporters about the march on Tuesday. They say they predict upward of 50,000 marchers will come from around the country.

Opponents plan to demand that President Barack Obama order federal immigration authorities not to accept custody of illegal immigrants brought in under the Arizona law.

And they want the Obama administration to revoke agreements that allow local police departments to enforce federal immigration laws.

The march is being organized by labor unions and civil rights groups.

Supporters of Arizona's law also plan a protest on Saturday.

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/news/election/ ... z0oywIUIma

I will be there Saturday to show my support of the law. Anybody else from Arizona plan on attending? Maybe we can all meet up some place and caravan together.

Wow. 50K protesters. That will be GREAT for the Arizona economy!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

First check them for a parade permit. Then check their I.D.s.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I will go just to confirm there reports of 50,000 so we know on June 5th and June 12th what numbers we will need to blow there doors off that America is awake and well and we are not standing by anymore on this.

let them rally stomp and yell till the cows come home,or the new law takes effect! LOL! sherrif joe will just order more chain-link fence and pink underware!!!

the majority of the protestors are either illegals or relatives with illegals ....

if i didn't have a job , and i also had unemployed friends who didn't have jobs ... i would dress up as ICE , and while their protesting cause a large commotion screaming ICE ICE , raid raid raid ....

the resulting terror of 50,000 people fleeing would make national news ....

They saifd their rally in Washington DC had 200,000 when 30-40,000 was more realistic. But with SEIU using union funds to bus members in from So. CA---hey, maybe they'll make it.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Re: 50,000 predicted for immigration march Saturday

Organizers briefed reporters about the march on Tuesday. They say they predict upward of 50,000 marchers will come from around the country.

That's one heck of a carbon footprint and Co2 emmissions being unleashed

I hope Jan Brewer files a complaint with the EPA

Quote Originally Posted by Arizonaman2008
    I will be there Saturday to show my support of the law. Anybody else from Arizona plan on attending? Maybe we can all meet up some place and caravan together.
    Do you know where they're marching? The capitol, or are they gonna shut down our businesses down town again with their B.S??

I'M AN AMERICAN..... I AM HUMAN TOO!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast