Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by TkAmricaBk
    Quote Originally Posted by Arizonaman2008
    I will be there Saturday to show my support of the law. Anybody else from Arizona plan on attending? Maybe we can all meet up some place and caravan together.
    Do you know where they're marching? The capitol, or are they gonna shut down our businesses down town again with their B.S??

Word is that they plan on trying to interfere with businesses. All part of the plan to bring the state to financial destruction......apparently they didn't get the memo that we're already broke thanks to illegal aliens

It's apparently one of the reasons they chose the holiday weekend......to inflict maximum damage. They're even planning to put these people in warehouses so they aren't spending money on lodging.......can you imagine the nightmare that's going to be when the plumbing is overwhelmed and the temps are up in the 90's

What's it telling us though when to even get the low numbers they're predicting, those low numbers are comprised mainly from people being brought in from out of state? Why don't these blowhards just spare themselves the headaches and humilation, stay home and BBQ like everybody else?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes I feel MILLIONS of illegal lovers and illegal aliens should go at ONCE to Arizona and protest march. Tell the police "we are illegal, we are here, what you gonna do about it (cheer cheer cheer?). Good for Arizona's economy. Good for Arizona's law. Good practice!

Oh -- by the way, title should not be 50k march for immigration -- the United States of America already allows MORE LEGAL IMMIGRATION than ALL OTHER NATIONS OF THE WORLD COMBINED!!! Should be called march for illegal immigration...
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

UNREAL!! I should have known. I'm sure, right down the middle of Camelback Rd., AGAIN!!! This is ridiculous, I just don't get it! How is it that they expect to fall under the rights of our laws without being "of" the law???? Are you planning on attending June 5 and June 12???

Lol TakeAmericaBack they are coming to Arizona to boycott Arizona! They plan on spending lots of money in Arizona on their boycott! Thank GOD they are unclear on the concept. Again....think boycott....they must be hearing boy on a cot.... Strange but true! Perhaps we should tell them to Girlcott Arizona as well -- maybe they will send donations?
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

Think I'm gonna have a shirt made for June 5th On the front it will say

KISS ME, I'M IRISH,
    German, English, Dutch, French
    Scandanavian, Choktaw.....

And on the back:

AMERICAN!

WITH A BEAUTIFUL UNITED STATES OF AMERICA FLAG AS THE BACKGROUND.

Maybe someone should go put up road signs pointing them to the border.

I hope the businesses double their prices for water.

actually i think there's a law down here in arizona where if someone walks in and asks for a glass of water you have to give one to them for free ..

Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    actually i think there's a law down here in arizona where if someone walks in and asks for a glass of water you have to give one to them for free ..
    What if the person who has the water cannot understand the person who wants the water, BECAUSE THEY DONT SPEAK ENGLISH?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good one RedPony!

Illegal: Dome aqua fria por favor
    Business owner: Oh sure! I'll do you a favor and point you to the aqua fria river. By the way, you can swim right? tee hee

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12