Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It really burns me up reading about the media sypathizing illegals and feeling sorry because these idiots had to go to all of this trouble starving, dehydrating and dying in order to break the laws of this country.

I say to the Politicians, media, and anyone that sides with the Illegals,

Plain and simple.......... YOUR EITHER FOR OUR LAWS OR AGAINST THEM!!!!
    ------------------------

MW
    Why isn't President Fox doing something to stop those desert hikes? Yeah, he's our friend and a friend to the Mexican people alright. Do friends let friends die in an effort to boost Mexico's financial revenues? Do friends encourage people to break into your house, bringing their poverty, disease, crime, and drugs? I don't think so!

Yes President Bush, Mexico is our friend.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You know what, that actually has a valid point and most likely the one they are trying to make with that boardcast.

Bush did not prepare to secure the border nor did he have troops at the ready, when he made his TV anouncement. He pretty much sent out a "last call" and the illegal immigrant hopefulls are responding. Bush is to blame for this. If he had placed troops at the border that day and made the anouncement that night, this might not be happening. He could have come on TV and said, as of today, I have placed troops on the border.... Instead, it's been almost 2 weeks now and the troops are just now getting to the border. I guess, McCain needed more lettuce pickers before we closed up shop.

Also, I'm way better at using euphemisms than GW.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have never understood how Bush can look American's in the eye with a straight face saying that he is the President waging the war on terror when he has allowed who knows what and who knows who to come to the USA, totally unchecked.

For all we know Bin Laden is renting an apartment across the street from the White House.

Back to the original subject, seems as though some type of giant deep moat would be more difficult to breech than a fence.

I have respect for 60 minutes or use to, they are really liberal though,doesn't surprise me they are on the illegal immigrants side!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Well, let's see what they say tonight and we can always jump them like Wal-Mart.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MrMiata and K.M. your posts are pretty harsh, but I think most of our frustration levels have reached that point. I remember reading a magazine article about a year ago about how illegals sneaking into South Africa have to go through Kruger ntl park. They have found luggage bloody shoes etc there and their theory is that when these people try to sneak around at night some of the lions have them for a midnight snack. I remember thinking at the time " here we are with nothing but coyotes and bobcats" . I felt a little guilty about wishing we had some lions too.
    I guess my point is that if they are sneaking in against our express wishes they are on their own.

Dixie, I couldn't agree more with you in your comment on "Last Call". It'll take ages if ever for the guard to get into position (to guard nothing in particular as far as I've heard), and I'll bet the border now resembles the Oklahoma land rush.

I just watched the 60 minutes segment, I think they have ran it before, I remember that
    dying to get in part! This was purely a bid for sympathy for the illegals plight kind of show. A form of manipulation if you will, trying to change the view of illegal immigration by some of their viewers. I admit it, I am not ashamed of it, I did feel some compassion for these people. not enough to give up my fight, what I mostly felt was pure unadulterated anger at Vincente Fox and our own George Bush, these deaths can be placed squarely on their heads for dangling the carrot out there in the first place. Bush has sent a personal invitation to them to make a run for it, and Fox is giving them a shove from behind to go for it! Dixie, you are right, this invasion does resemble the Okla, land rush, our government are essentially promising them the brass ring if they have the moxie to grab it.I hate my government for what they are doing to us. I am going to figure out a way to make out pink slipsl and send one to every Senator who voted for this rotten bill,better yet, send them some rotten eggs! Does anyone on here have any suggestions for what could be used for pink slips? I do mean "pink" slips, don't want them to have any doubts as to what they mean.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

"There is no human right to enter another country in violation of its laws."
    U.S. Ambassador to Mexico Antonio Garza, 2006
    No one listened did they.

with regard to the pink slips ... I used pink copy paper and printed it.

Those that you can email directly from your email box you can use pink stationary. Just make a pink .bmp and slip it in your collection. You can find those from the new message / using if you get that far it will show you how to add the pink sheet and the sizes it needs to be. IN fact It might be cool to scan a real pink slip and use that as a background.

I'm gonna go play with that.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    I just watched the 60 minutes segment, I think they have ran it before, I remember that
    dying to get in part! This was purely a bid for sympathy for the illegals plight kind of show. A form of manipulation if you will, trying to change the view of illegal immigration by some of their viewers. I admit it, I am not ashamed of it, I did feel some compassion for these people. not enough to give up my fight, what I mostly felt was pure unadulterated anger at Vincente Fox and our own George Bush, these deaths can be placed squarely on their heads for dangling the carrot out there in the first place. Bush has sent a personal invitation to them to make a run for it, and Fox is giving them a shove from behind to go for it! Dixie, you are right, this invasion does resemble the Okla, land rush, our government are essentially promising them the brass ring if they have the moxie to grab it.I hate my government for what they are doing to us. I am going to figure out a way to make out pink slipsl and send one to every Senator who voted for this rotten bill,better yet, send them some rotten eggs! Does anyone on here have any suggestions for what could be used for pink slips? I do mean "pink" slips, don't want them to have any doubts as to what they mean.

I was thinking I had seen it before also last night. It did seem quite asinine that people were dying in the desert when all they had to do was stay at home and apply for LEGAL immigration.
    I'm glad they did mention the motivating money factor how they could make the same pay in one hour here that they would make in one day in Mexico. That is what is driving these people to risk their lives....so why doesn't Bush push Fox to address this problem in Mexico rather than allowing the illegals to pull our wages down? Does Bush want middle class to become lower class?
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast