Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Sapperwes
    I wonder how many of them didn't vote so they can denie denie denie
    They better have a note from their mother. Not voting is a NO vote for America on this.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Votes sure were fast

If nineteen are the only "nos" what the heck happened to all the rest of the republicans? (A few I know as jerks)

Guess we should buckle up for another wild ride and hope (if I have any of that left) that the House will do the sane thing.

It's getting difficult for me to believe that Hill has much sanity at all. What are the "yeas" buckin' for anyway? Votes? If so, how? Of course false documents may do some of that, but all of the multitudes?

I'll just bet the illegals will be bolder than they were after the demonstrations. Annie get your gun!! Think I'll raise my voice several octaves while speaking English. I can motor mouth just as good as the Mexican's, et al, can.

This is a lousy time for this sick mess to have occurred. Memorial Day is Monday, and it is a horrible time for these sorry sacks of, well you know, to vote this way. Really thanks all our fallen veterans and our fighting veterans as well doesn't it? I wonder how many Mexicans will be out shopping on Saturday and if they'll give a donation to the Veterans for a poppy, made by disabled veterans? Guess hubby and I will find out!

If I wasn't concerned about breaking the rules on here, I'd use every single adjective swear word in my vocabulary plus some, regarding this vote.

does anyone know how to say, "Your days are numbered" in Spanish? I want to send it to every Senator that voted for this bill....on a brick!

wonder why the Senators were not required to debate in Spanish so their new citizenry could understand them? When you call their offices, has anyone gotten the "Push 1 for English...." recording?

Banned
    If I wasn't concerned about breaking the rules on here, I'd use every single adjective swear word in my vocabulary plus some, regarding this vote.

I'm too MAD to type!!!!

well let's see....I count 100 Senators....and 98 of them voted (62 yes/36 no) so I guess that leaves two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapperwes
    I wonder how many of them didn't vote so they can denie denie denie

lol duhh

Guess MS-13 got to him too.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDog
    Senator Spector is the one that added the Mexican approval amendment.

TREASON

What we have is Anarchy.

Where does it say in the US Constitution that the Senate is the employment agency for Mexico?

They are giving college to Illegal Aliens, earned income tax credit, welfare benefits and list goes on and on.

They care more about Illegals than they do about 280 million US Citizens that are going to have to cough up $500 million dollars in the next 10 years.

80-90% of US citizens want our borders enforced and they are doing nothing, I repeat nothing to secure the borders and fine employers for violating our laws.

These Traitors should be impeached for violating their solemn oath to the Constitution and the American people.

These seditious criminals are giving the American People the middle finger and mooning us at the same time.
    Is this Mexico or the USA

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    We need the nea yea list as soon as someone can find it.

W
    It would be good to put up on the ALIPAC homepage to show who the traitors to America are.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast