Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 65 years old

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

65 years old

If an immigrant is over 65, an illegal also can apply for SSI and medicaid and get more then my own mother, who has worked almost all her life. It is interesting that an illegal, or an immigrant can get benefits, with a single refugee can get $ 1,890.00 and each can obtain an additional $ 580.00 in social services for a total household $ 2470.00 a month.
    This compares very well to a single pensioner who after contributing to the growth, and development to America for 40 plus years, and they can only recieve a maximum $1012.00 in old age pension. Maybe they ought to apply for refugees. Consider sending this to all your voting friends, so we alkl can get ticked off and maybe get the refugees, cut back to $1012.00 and the pensioners who contribute to the American economy, up to $2470.00. We can enjoy some of the money we where forced to submit to the government while an illegal or an immigrant was not forced to pay.
    We need to start exposeing these people in congress and the senate, that the American people have been over taxed, and their money is going to some illegal or immigrant who have not contribute to anything to this Country except take take take, time for your letters and faxes.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

What about those illegals with faked and stolen documents who use multiple aliases to get benefits in several different names. I remember hearing on a local radio show that a cop who called in talking about the time he pulled over a woman for a speeding ticket, then when asked for her I.D, out of her wallet fell 29 different state of CA benefit cards, all with the same first name and different Hispanic last names.

She was an illegal who was getting welfare, assistance checks, etc. under 29 aliases. When the cops called the state welfare office to report her, they told them they did not have the resources to investigate her case, so they told them to just destroy the cards and let her go. Can you believe that? I wonder how long until she just got a whole new set of benefit cards?

The cop was furious, as we all should be, but what can you do when those in charge don't even give a care? CA is in a fiscal meltdown, cutting back employee salaries and public services, yet can afford to give crooked illegals endless numbers of benefit and welfare checks.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

If I am not mistaken, quite a while back there was a report on 60 Minutes or a comparable show that examined how many Asians in their dotage were coming here to retire and take advantage of all the goodies we offer.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LEGAL IMMIGRANTS must work 40 quarters to receive retirement ss and/or medicare. However, it only takes 12 quarters for SSI or the death benefit. At least that is what my hubby's annual statement says.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks to the AMERICAN taxpayers who will have to fork these bills.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Re: 65 years old

Quote Originally Posted by koobster
    If an immigrant is over 65, an illegal also can apply for SSI and medicaid and get more then my own mother, who has worked almost all her life. It is interesting that an illegal, or an immigrant can get benefits, with a single refugee can get $ 1,890.00 and each can obtain an additional $ 580.00 in social services for a total household $ 2470.00 a month.
    This compares very well to a single pensioner who after contributing to the growth, and development to America for 40 plus years, and they can only recieve a maximum $1012.00 in old age pension. Maybe they ought to apply for refugees. Consider sending this to all your voting friends, so we alkl can get ticked off and maybe get the refugees, cut back to $1012.00 and the pensioners who contribute to the American economy, up to $2470.00. We can enjoy some of the money we where forced to submit to the government while an illegal or an immigrant was not forced to pay.
    We need to start exposeing these people in congress and the senate, that the American people have been over taxed, and their money is going to some illegal or immigrant who have not contribute to anything to this Country except take take take, time for your letters and faxes.

I'm not questioning you but is there a site that says this? I wanted to rip my senators a new *ss and need the info ... Thanks
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    LEGAL IMMIGRANTS must work 40 quarters to receive retirement ss and/or medicare. However, it only takes 12 quarters for SSI or the death benefit. At least that is what my hubby's annual statement says.
    This is all from memory, so please cut me some slack if I mangle some of the details...

But, in previous iterations of the amnesty attempts in the Senate, some of the amendments or provisions of those bills actually included language to allow IAs to qualify for SS - with fewer hours of 'documented' work in the US.
    Talk about a boneheaded idea! I can't recall which rocket scientist senator thought up that one, but I wouldn't be surprised if it were a Kennedy, a Menendez, a Mikulski, a Durbin, etc.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: 65 years old

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Quote Originally Posted by koobster

I'm not questioning you but is there a site that says this? I wanted to rip my senators a new *ss and need the info ... Thanks
    Do you have the website? The pro-illegals love saying that the illegals are saving social security because they pay but don't collect. If what you're saying is true than we need to expose them and the newspapers that spread the lies.

"with a single refugee can get $ 1,890.00 and each can obtain an additional $ 580.00 in social services for a total household $ 2470.00 a month. "

Yeah, just ask any Cuban they've never had it better.
    Show up at the Mexican/American border present your proof of being a Cuban and a few months later a brand new greencard along with directions to the nearest social services office in their area.

They wait a few months more and apply w/ ICE for a permit to go "visit" their family in old Cuba. They take some money arrange for their relatives to get smuggled into Mexico and the Cuban/American mafia there brings them to the Texas border where the cycle begins all over.

Quote Originally Posted by feduphispanic
    "with a single refugee can get $ 1,890.00 and each can obtain an additional $ 580.00 in social services for a total household $ 2470.00 a month. "

Yeah, just ask any Cuban they've never had it better.
    Show up at the border present your proof of being a Cuban and a few months later a brand new greencard along with directions to the nearest social services office in their area.

They wait a few months more and apply w/ ICE for a permit to go "visit" their family in old Cuba.
    The African and Asain "refugees" do the same thing in my area. If they're really fleeing a bad situation, why are they going back for month long visits??

Most if not all immigrants are defrauding the system in some way. Even those that marry Americans, once you get divorced, you should not be allowed to stay. A woman I know was married to an American for only 4 years and cheated on him the whole time, the poor fellow found out too late and by the time he divorced her it was too late, he couldn't get her deported.

She had no business staying here, they were no longer married but legally she could which is just wrong and top of everything she got his money.

A visa should only be good as long as the marriage stays together. As soon as the divorce occurs, the person has no right to stay here. I think we should also put more restrictions on spouses who want to come here by not letting them sponsor family or send a single penny back home.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast