Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 65 years old

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by feduphispanic
    "with a single refugee can get $ 1,890.00 and each can obtain an additional $ 580.00 in social services for a total household $ 2470.00 a month. "

Refugees should have to take the American oath in order for us to save them and deplete our towns and state of subsidies. Most of the ones up here are nothing but T-R-O-U-B-L-E. Demanding, unappreciative and get pig off every menu at the schools they go to FOR FREE! Make them pledge our flags and stop the "special" treatment. Stop kicking old people out of their apartments and letting families of about 20 take them over.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

"This compares very well to a single pensioner who after contributing to the growth, and development to America for 40 plus years, and they can only recieve a maximum $1012.00 in old age pension."

My mother is retired and her SS is $1853/mth. Yes......she was born and raised in the U.S. She is a 10th generation AMERICAN......and PROUD OF IT.

However, there is NO WAY an ILLEGAL should be getting A SINGLE, SOLITARY DIME from SS.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    "This compares very well to a single pensioner who after contributing to the growth, and development to America for 40 plus years, and they can only recieve a maximum $1012.00 in old age pension."

My mother is retired and her SS is $1853/mth. Yes......she was born and raised in the U.S. She is a 10th generation AMERICAN......and PROUD OF IT.

However, there is NO WAY an ILLEGAL should be getting A SINGLE, SOLITARY DIME from SS.

Cubans are not Illegals......the US Gov't makes them legal!!
    All they have to do is show up at the border/beach and show their cuban documents!!

Yeah, just ask any Cuban they've never had it better.
    Show up at the Mexican/American border present your proof of being a Cuban and a few months later a brand new greencard along with directions to the nearest social services office in their area.

They wait a few months more and apply w/ ICE for a permit to go "visit" their family in old Cuba. They take some money arrange for their relatives to get smuggled into Mexico and the Cuban/American mafia there brings them to the Texas border where the cycle begins all over.

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    "This compares very well to the single U.S. Citizen pensioner, who after contributing to the growth and development of America for 40 plus years, ..can only recieve a maximum of $1012.00 in 'old age pension."

My mother is retired, her SS is $1853/mth. Yes......she was born and raised in the U.S. She's a 10th generation AMERICAN......and PROUD OF IT..!

However, there is NO WAY..

should ..ANY ILLEGAL ALIEN ..

..receive a SINGLE, SOLITARY DIME from SS..!

PERIOD..!

..ditto..!

..took the words right out of my mouth..!

No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

AMERICANS WE DO NOT, REPEAT - DON'T NEED THESE PEOPLE AT ALL

AUDIT, CHECK, VERIFY, FIRE, IMPRISON, AND DEPORT; ALL ARE APPROPRIATE ACTIONS IN MY HUMBLED OPINION.

THIS SYSTEM HAS BEEN AND STILL IS OPEN FOR ABUSE.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The SSI benefit is the most abused government entitlement program we have, IMO. It is designed to help the poorest Americans with some very basic living expenses. Instead it has become a magnet for leeching foreigners who are lucky enought to have naturalized (or even LPR, I think)relatives. This is NOT at all what it is supposed to be! Congress needs to overhaul this pronto! Aren't there commitees on Capitol Hill dealing with the future of the Social Security system?
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    The SSI benefit is the most abused government entitlement program we have, IMO. It is designed to help the poorest Americans with some very basic living expenses. Instead it has become a magnet for leeching foreigners who are lucky enought to have naturalized (or even LPR, I think)relatives. This is NOT at all what it is supposed to be! Congress needs to overhaul this pronto! Aren't there commitees on Capitol Hill dealing with the future of the Social Security system?
    LPRs do qualify for SSI IF they have worked so many quarters. I think it was 12 but it has been a while since my hubby got the letter stating he is now eligible if he needs it.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know LPRs can get SSI: I am not sure, however, whether LPRs can sponsor a relative (like an elderly parent) to come here and get SSI. Does anyone know? I'll look it up.

I cross ocean,
    poor and broke,
    Take bus,
    see employment folk.

Nice man treat me
    good in there,
    Say I need to
    see welfare.

Welfare say,
    'You come no more,
    We send cash
    right to your door.'

Welfare checks,
    they make you wealthy,
    Medicaid it keep
    you healthy!

By and by,
    I got plenty money,
    Thanks to you,
    American dummy.

Write to friends
    in motherland,
    Tell them 'come
    fast as you can.'

They come in turbans
    and Ford trucks,
    I buy big house
    with welfare bucks

They come here,
    we live together,
    More welfare checks,
    it gets better!

Fourteen families,
    they moving in,
    But neighbor's patience
    wearing thin.

Finally, white guy
    moves away,
    Now I buy his house,
    and then I say,

'Find more aliens
    for house to rent.'
    And in the yard
    I put a tent.

Send for family
    they just trash,
    But they, too,
    draw the welfare cash!

Everything is
    very good,
    And soon we
    own the neighborhood.

We have hobby
    it's called breeding,
    Welfare ! pay
    for baby feeding.

Kids need dentist?
    Wife need pills?
    We get free!
    We got no bills!

American crazy!
    He pay all year,
    To keep welfare
    running here.

We think America darn good place!
    Too darn good for the white man race.

If they no like us, they can scram,
    Got lots of room in Pakistan
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12