Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by BorderLegionnaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    70% of Mexico's tourists come from the U.S.A.
    I'll never travel to that corrpt peice of land they call a nation. I don't see for the life of me how Americans can feel safe there. I wouldn't ask my worst enemy to go there.
    That goes for me too Rockfish! I would never go there even if I was paid and given a free hotel, food and a rental car!!! Everyone I have talked to that went to Cancun or some other spots in Mexico always have one or two horrible stories that ruined there vacation, and mostly coming back sick was always the bad part!!!

This country is at (undeclared, "shh, don't say anything") war with Mexico...

you think everyone coming home sick is a coincidence?

By way of Comparison:

This country is at (undeclared, "shh, don't say anything") war with Red China...

you think every toy and food product coming from China being dangerous and making Americans sick is a coincidence?

Is it really that hard to see the organized, multi-national broad-front attack on Americans?? They all do the exact same thing (make Americans sick)... they all profit from your illnesses b/c, for some reason, you pay them for the pleasure... and nobody gets it??
    'Tolerance' just means 'Take it!'
    It's not about conforming your mind to reality — but conforming reality to your mind (your mind over matter, not matter over you).

Oh, I get it alright, Bismark. The whole world wants to bring us down, including our own leaders. Otherwise why would they continue to parlay with countries like Mexico and China?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12