Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: 78 Year Old White Senior Citizen Beaten by 6 Black Youths over Trayvon Martin Case

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sometimes it gets a peep in the national news, but not extensive coverage. I remember how hard we fought to get the Dani Countryman story out and we did eventually get Greta on Fox News to cover the story. It was one of the videos we then relayed around the nation in our hijacked and destroyed Youtube account.

Believe me when I tell you that when the story involves grotesque crimes committed by illegal aliens or the suspects are minorities and the victims are white a very powerful and entrenched group of people fully censor or suppress the story.

Here in my home state, all of you know about the gang rape that did not happen in the Duke LaCrosse case.

Yet, the major newspapers in the state, much less the national media, wont report the four confirmed cases of illegal aliens gang raping NC Citizens.

I've seen the same pattern Ive just described to you here repeated again and again.

Sometimes if ALIPAC takes action or other forces drive a story viral on the web the national media will cover it but wont harp on it or they will distort it and water the story down.

There are so many examples Googler.

Here is another one that an activist just found tonight....
    snopes.com: Bob and Nancy Strait Robbery

and there is one about this young white couple in Tennessee that will blow your mind, Ill find that one for you later.

The pattern is real and you can see it for yourself if you just keep observing up close. Watch for the crime stories and watch for the politics I have described, then use the Google news engine to see how each one travels or does not travel.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Heard about this today on the radio. Too tragic and sad for words.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Here is a fine exmaple of how hate crimes can happen to someone white, and authorities will not pursue it:

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i...ople_in_c.html

Portland Train Mob Attack on White Teen Ruled Not a Hate Crime! Huh? - YouTube

Blacks give White girl an attitude adjustment, no hate crime there - YouTube Here is one video "response" on Youtube about this, titled: Blacks give White girl an attitude adjustment, no hate crime there

This kind of thing has happened in Portland, especially since they set up the "Green Line Max", the train going into North Portland to Clackamas. Repeatedly authorities have stated in these incidents that is is not necessarily a hate crime, although witnesses would tell police racial slurs had been used by the assailants.

My son took this same train for a short period of time till he got his truck, in order to get to work, and said there was routinely a large crowd of teens running up and down the train, and yelling at people. If someone said anything to them, they would get cussed out.
    Last edited by AmericanElizabeth; 04-05-2012 at 11:24 PM.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    Sometimes it gets a peep in the national news, but not extensive coverage. I remember how hard we fought to get the Dani Countryman story out and we did eventually get Greta on Fox News to cover the story. It was one of the videos we then relayed around the nation in our hijacked and destroyed Youtube account.

Believe me when I tell you that when the story involves grotesque crimes committed by illegal aliens or the suspects are minorities and the victims are white a very powerful and entrenched group of people fully censor or suppress the story.

Here in my home state, all of you know about the gang rape that did not happen in the Duke LaCrosse case.

Yet, the major newspapers in the state, much less the national media, wont report the four confirmed cases of illegal aliens gang raping NC Citizens.

I've seen the same pattern Ive just described to you here repeated again and again.

Sometimes if ALIPAC takes action or other forces drive a story viral on the web the national media will cover it but wont harp on it or they will distort it and water the story down.

There are so many examples Googler.

and there is one about this young white couple in Tennessee that will blow your mind, Ill find that one for you later.

The pattern is real and you can see it for yourself if you just keep observing up close. Watch for the crime stories and watch for the politics I have described, then use the Google news engine to see how each one travels or does not travel.

W
    Let me start by saying that I can agree with you that there is a pattern when it comes to what gets covered in the national news media. Most of the time it's based on what gets the ratings. It is the core business model after all. As a corporation they could care less about pushing a certain ideology if it means it'll put them out of business. Viewer ratings are their end goal. I think we can agree on that.

Now as to these specific cases you mention like the elderly couple one, as despicable and horrible as they may be, and it sickens me as a human being to say it, but people commit those crimes every day, all across the nation, all around the world. In San Diego alone, every now and then you hear about attempted burglaries that end tragically for the victims and they're usually elderly because they're more likely to be home during the day when burglars like to strike. It only makes it to the local news and not national. The perpetrators can be Black OR White, it doesn't matter. There is just not enough time to cover every violent crime that takes place in this country every single hour or minute. The national media will only pick out the cases that have an extra dimension to them or if enough noise has been made for it such as in your case, Dani Countryman's, (that I've only just heard of now that you mentioned it) and Trayvon's. And even those are the "lucky" ones.

Some in the minority population would say that the media is biased towards Whites when it comes to the coverage of missing children or adults. Is the media racist towards minorities? Or perhaps they tend to focus more on those cases that involve families living in nice peaceful suburban neighborhoods where you would never think something like that could happen. And it just so happens that most living in those neighborhoods are White. OR perhaps the local news media in predominantly Black neighborhoods do not do a good job of preparing the story for consumption by the nation news media? Perhaps because their budgets are low due to the fact that they're operating in mostly low income markets? Just my theory.

The Duke case involved a prestigious university no? What news media wouldn't touch that on that fact alone? If it happen at your local college, no one other than your local news would care most of the time. I'm not going to deny the fact that the victim and the accused were of different races did not cross the minds of the national news show producers. It was the icing on the cake. But that case should not have blown up the way it did. The prosecutor Mike Nifong mishandled the case and accused the players when he had no evidence whatsoever. He had not even spoken to the victim. This was a case of the justice system gone incompetent.

I don't think the media has an agenda against Whites OR minorities, or that they're intentionally trying to stoke civil unrest. For what purpose?

America's New Racists

Walter E. Williams

The late South African economist William Hutt, in his 1964 book, "The Economics of the Colour Bar," said that one of the supreme tragedies of the human condition is that those who have been the victims of injustices and oppression "can often be observed to be inflicting not dissimilar injustices upon other races."

Born in 1936, I've lived through some of our openly racist history, which has included racist insults, beatings and lynchings. Tuskegee Institute records show that between the years 1880 and 1951, 3,437 blacks and 1,293 whites were lynched. I recall my cousin's and my being chased out of Fishtown and Grays Ferry, two predominantly Irish Philadelphia neighborhoods, in the 1940s, not stopping until we reached a predominantly black North or South Philly neighborhood.

Today all that has changed. Most racist assaults are committed by blacks. What's worse is there're blacks, still alive, who lived through the times of lynching, Jim Crow laws and open racism who remain silent in the face of it.

Last year, four black Skidmore College students yelled racial slurs while they beat up a white man because he was dining with a black man. Skidmore College's first response was to offer counseling to one of the black students charged with the crime.

In 2009, a black Columbia University professor assaulted a white woman during a heated argument about race relations. According to interviews and court records obtained and reported by Denver's ABC affiliate (12/4/2009), black gangs roamed downtown Denver verbally venting their hatred for white victims before assaulting and robbing them during a four-month crime wave. Earlier this year, two black girls beat a white girl at a McDonald's, and the victim suffered a seizure. Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel ordered an emergency shutdown of the beaches in Chicago because mobs of blacks were terrorizing families. According to the NBC affiliate there (6/8/2011), a gang of black teens stormed a city bus, attacked white victims and ran off with their belongings.

Racist black attacks are not only against whites but also against Asians.

In San Francisco,five blacks beat an 83-year-old Chinese man to death. They threw a 57-year-old woman off a train platform. Two black Oakland teenagers assaulted a 59-year-old Chinese man; the punching knocked him to the ground, killing him. At Philly's South Philadelphia High School, Asian students report that black students routinely pelt them with food and beat, punch and kick them in school hallways and bathrooms as they hurl racial epithets such as "Hey, Chinese!" and "Yo, Dragon Ball!" The Asian American Legal Defense and Education Fund charged the School District of Philadelphia with "deliberate indifference" toward black victimization of Asian students.

In many of these brutal attacks, the news media make no mention of the race of the perpetrators. If it were white racist gangs randomly attacking blacks, the mainstream media would have no hesitation reporting the race of the perps. Editors for the Los Angeles Times, The New York Times and the Chicago Tribune admitted to deliberately censoring information about black crime for political reasons. Chicago Tribune Editor Gerould Kern recently said that the paper's reason for censorship was to "guard against subjecting an entire group of people to suspicion."

These racist attacks can, at least in part, be attributed to the black elite, who have a vested interest in racial paranoia. And that includes a president who has spent years aligned with people who have promoted racial grievance and polarization and appointed an attorney general who's accused us of being "a nation of cowards" on matters of race and has refused to prosecute black thugs who gathered at a Philadelphia voting site in blatant violation of federal voter intimidation laws. Tragically, black youngsters — who are seething with resentments, refusing to accept educational and other opportunities unknown to blacks yesteryear — will turn out to be the larger victims in the long run.

Black silence in the face of black racism has to be one of the biggest betrayals of the civil rights struggle that included black and white Americans.

Walter E. Williams is a professor of economics at George Mason University. To find out more about Walter E. Williams and read features by other Creators Syndicate writers and cartoonists, visit:

America's New Racists by Walter E. Williams on Creators.com - A Syndicate Of Talent
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by googler View Post
    Let me start by saying that I can agree with you that there is a pattern when it comes to what gets covered in the national news media. Most of the time it's based on what gets the ratings. It is the core business model after all. As a corporation they could care less about pushing a certain ideology if it means it'll put them out of business. Viewer ratings are their end goal. I think we can agree on that.

Now as to these specific cases you mention like the elderly couple one, as despicable and horrible as they may be, and it sickens me as a human being to say it, but people commit those crimes every day, all across the nation, all around the world. In San Diego alone, every now and then you hear about attempted burglaries that end tragically for the victims and they're usually elderly because they're more likely to be home during the day when burglars like to strike. It only makes it to the local news and not national. The perpetrators can be Black OR White, it doesn't matter. There is just not enough time to cover every violent crime that takes place in this country every single hour or minute. The national media will only pick out the cases that have an extra dimension to them or if enough noise has been made for it such as in your case, Dani Countryman's, (that I've only just heard of now that you mentioned it) and Trayvon's. And even those are the "lucky" ones.

Some in the minority population would say that the media is biased towards Whites when it comes to the coverage of missing children or adults. Is the media racist towards minorities? Or perhaps they tend to focus more on those cases that involve families living in nice peaceful suburban neighborhoods where you would never think something like that could happen. And it just so happens that most living in those neighborhoods are White. OR perhaps the local news media in predominantly Black neighborhoods do not do a good job of preparing the story for consumption by the nation news media? Perhaps because their budgets are low due to the fact that they're operating in mostly low income markets? Just my theory.

The Duke case involved a prestigious university no? What news media wouldn't touch that on that fact alone? If it happen at your local college, no one other than your local news would care most of the time. I'm not going to deny the fact that the victim and the accused were of different races did not cross the minds of the national news show producers. It was the icing on the cake. But that case should not have blown up the way it did. The prosecutor Mike Nifong mishandled the case and accused the players when he had no evidence whatsoever. He had not even spoken to the victim. This was a case of the justice system gone incompetent.

I don't think the media has an agenda against Whites OR minorities, or that they're intentionally trying to stoke civil unrest. For what purpose?
    I'm sorry Googler, but you are very mistaken on many points.

As a corporation they could care less about pushing a certain ideology if it means it'll put them out of business. Viewer ratings are their end goal. I think we can agree on that.
    Incorrect, there appears to be an ideological or broader agenda present in the American mainstream media and many of the stories we are citing would be massively profitable for the companies to properly report. After dealing with the media and the public for two decades I know what stories would generate interest, we see what high level of viewer interest we have comparable stories generate when the victim is black, and Ive seen the web traffic response which you do not have an understanding of. It's huge and these stories are obviously of national interest.

You seemed shocked at the amount of views the burning of the white child in Kansas generated as this thread is also generating. I am not shocked because of my years of dealing with these topics. When groups of black people go around attacking whites and the Global corporate media censors or twists the story it generates huge interest.

Now as to these specific cases you mention like the elderly couple one, as despicable and horrible as they may be, and it sickens me as a human being to say it, but people commit those crimes every day, all across the nation, all around the world.
    Again you are incorrect. While it is true that rapes, murders, and assaults do occur everyday the sophistic exercise you are engaging in here is a brush off. In fact, each of these cases have elements of the crime that make them of specific interest. The first is that the attacks are severely brutal and involve one race attacking another which we have seen in many stories that saturated the nation when races of the characters are reversed.

Furthermore, most of these crimes contain extra elements such as how an elderly woman was raped and murdered in front of her husband. That does not happen very often. Children rarely set each other on fire with gasoline and packs of youths rarely beat the tar out of 78 year old veterans. These particular crimes increase in their media worthiness due to elements that make them rare instead of common crimes. Each of these crimes possess the "extra dimension" you speak of. So you are wrong on this point as well and I wonder why you would overlook those elements for arguments sake here.

The Duke case involved a prestigious university no? What news media wouldn't touch that on that fact alone?
    The media did not just report on the Duke case they harped on it everyday for around two years until every man woman and child in America knew the false story of privileged young white males gang raping a poor innocent female minority stripper. When those kids were proven innocent the story vanished and the mass media moved quickly to the public lynching of and career destruction of Don Imus because of his use of insensitive words.

We can only speculate on what the motivations of the politicized Global corporations that control the American mass media might be. We can only be certain of what we can document and measure and from what we can document and measure two very clear facts are appearing for the rest of us besides you Googler.

1. There is a clear bias between stories where the suspect is white or perceived as white and the alleged victim is a minority vs cases where the reverse is true.

2. The mass media is creating a view among minorities that many white Americans are deserving violence and retaliation for perceived systematic oppression and violence towards minorities.

We have seen many other examples that are now fully acknowledged in America since the appointment of Sonya Sotomeyor to the US Supreme Court that racism is a one way street in America's modern contemporary climate.

I do hope you will invest some time and reflection into these matters Googler as many of your current positions are inaccurate.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Alright so lets assume I'm wrong about everything. So in your mind, what is the motivation behind the coverage of missing children or persons being often of a certain race and not of another? Are the production staff for national news sitting together in their staff rooms, sifting through stories to report on, and talking about how they need to report on this case, that case over there, but not this case, because they need to push some sort of devious agenda that everyone in that room is in on? Who relays the orders from these big players entrenched in our government to the production staff to report on certain stories and not others?

Yashanee Vaughn's Mother Speaks with CNN's Headline News - YouTube

Yashanee Vaughn's Mother Speaks with CNN's Headline News

This case stayed in our local news until this girls body was found, and her boyfriend, proved to be her killer, was arrested, as well made national news. I cannot cite every case that has come up in the nation, but know I remember instinces of cases out of Atlanta, GA.....

This is the case:

Atlanta murders of 1979

The Atlanta Child Murders, known locally as the "missing and murdered children case", were a series of murders committed in Atlanta, Georgia, United States from the summer of 1979 until the spring of 1981. Over the two-year period, a minimum of twenty-eight African-American children, adolescents and adults were killed. Atlanta native Wayne Williams, also African American and 23-years-old at the time of the last murder, was arrested for and convicted of two of the murders.

I recall numerous cases that made national news, as even with the recent one of the mother who killed her two kids: Mother who killed kids begins 35 year sentence in SCDC prison - wistv.com - Columbia, South Carolina |

Why you ask, does there seem to be a disparity in media coverage? If there is, the only thing I can think of is that these media outlets are unsure how to report, since it seems most examples I have found so far are black on black violence (prime example was the Georgia child murder cases, I believe I recall someone in the realm of black leaders coming out and stating they thought it was white men murdering black children, anyone else older than me remember this being in the news?).

As for missing kids, there are plenty of cases of missing white kids, teens and adults that go unreported nationaly. Look into all the sites for missing children and adults, compare how many you have not seen in the news. There are a few cases that catch the attention of the media that go nationwide. Those cases ten to be ones where there is a huge controversy or the setting of the missing child is seemingly sensational so far as the news would be concerned. Often most missing teen cases altogether go unreported nationaly due to the idea that often teens can and will run away. Adults who go missing often are not heard about unless there is something extraordinary about their disappearance (adults can choose to walk away from their lives, missing does not always mean foul play).

I distinctly remember the missing/murder cases from Georgia, I was a teen at the time and remember it being the first large scale murder mystery I was truly aware of, it horrified me someone would kill children.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by googler View Post
    Alright so lets assume I'm wrong about everything. So in your mind, what is the motivation behind the coverage of missing children or persons being often of a certain race and not of another? Are the production staff for national news sitting together in their staff rooms, sifting through stories to report on, and talking about how they need to report on this case, that case over there, but not this case, because they need to push some sort of devious agenda that everyone in that room is in on? Who relays the orders from these big players entrenched in our government to the production staff to report on certain stories and not others?
    I do not claim to have all the answers to this question.

But my best guess based on my experiences is that liberals discriminate when hiring without resistance to their prejudice in many fields such as the media, Hollywood, schools, etc... and they work to assure that their news rooms are mostly ideologically pure.

Most of the news rooms I am very familiar with are either completely stocked with liberals or they have a token conservative or libertarian here or there.

And even if they do have a conservative or a fair minded reporter on their staff stories have to be cleared and edited by their higher ups before ever seeing the light of day.

Liberals are taught since birth that white people are inherently evil and responsible for the worlds ills. Associations with white Americans focus on slavery, the destruction of Indian tribes, perceived prior abuses and subjugation of women, stealing land from Mexicans etc... In fact, I was taught as a young indoctrinated liberal that if one did not practice diligence at all times that white people would group up and start lynching blacks and sticking Jewish people into ovens.

I know now that is not the case and that I had been brainwashed so bad that I was accusatory against those that had vanquished the fascist as being just like them due to similarities of race.

My only escape as a white male was to be subservient and penitent to this false religion of multiculturalism at all times and in all thoughts and deeds to make amends for the perceived abuses of other demographics for my white male imperialist rapist ancestors etc...

Liberals only make up about 20% of American society so for them to grow or make ground politically they have to divide people against what they see as white conservatives that would conserve good things they liked about America that liberals, communists, and socialists and their divided animus sub groups collectively want to change, transfigure, control, or destroy.

So if the story fits their ideology of a white oppressor abusing minority groups, it runs.

If it involves whites being raped, assaulted or slaughtered by minorities the story gets completely censored, modified, or only limited coverage.

Liberals not only write to try to persuade others to their world view but they are also elitists. I used to be one as well before I came to believe in the wisdom of the masses and vox populi vox dei.

Since liberals believe that most whites are inherent racists ready to harm someone at any moment if you don't constantly bombard them with messages about how bad the KKK and Adolf Hitler are, they don't want to run stories about minority attacks on whites because that might stir up those perceived violent tendencies amongst the unwashed masses....

Ignorant masses that need liberal elite leaders to tell them how to think and what to think and how to speak.

So my best guess is that the bias we are seeing is part of the liberals world view and elitist attitude that printing balanced coverage would lead to white oppression against minorities and erode what they perceive as advances in civil rights for minority groups.

The minority is always seen as the victim, even when the perpetrator and white male oppression is a bigger concern to them than a few thousand of Americans killed by minorities each year.

Liberals are brainwashed and indoctrinated people, so to maintain the spell on them their writings and world view have to be very divergent from reality. And thus the art work and writings they create are inverted to reality. Many of them lose their liberal views, like the 78 year old man that was beaten, when reality restores them to a more realist position.

Like with illegal immigration, everyone is free to formulate their own opinions on why it happening.

What we need to unify on is what is happening (regardless of why) and what we need to do to address it.

W
    Last edited by ALIPAC; 04-06-2012 at 07:23 PM.

William, I agree with you on the issue of liberals being brainwashed. I have been conservative in my beliefs, in politics, societal issues and financial issues, they have not changed since I began to vote at 18. I am from a family of six, and all of us, conservative, except one, my sister. She went to a liberal arts college and there begun her indoctrination. So she followed what she was taught there, and of course her many college friends. She believed everything was ok, I mean everything. When finally asked why she believed this, she did not have an answer. She simply had been doing what she had been indoctrinated to do. She has since relinquished her membership in the Sheeple Party and went conservative.

I do think liberals run most of the media and are fearful to report the full story most of the time. They will leave out the black on black violence, and this leaves room for speculation that the black person injured/assaulted, was so by someone white. Sure, there are white on black violence stories, Asian on black....and so on, these stories make the news. Even the white on white violence makes the news (and why wouldn't it, it suits the liberal mindset). All stories should be made public when one American hurts another, it is horrible and should never happen, we should be appalled at any violence.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast