Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

dxd:

Both parties support the illegal alien invasion. D and R Senators and Representatives follow party orders. They may act like they care about your concerns when in your home state but when they get to DC the party and K street lobbysists take over. But there is a difference. Only one party can be in the majority. The majority party has something to lose. the majority. The minority party has nothing to lose. The majority party controls the agenda. They know we look at voting records so they employ a counter move as to who gets exposed to what vote and who can be used as pasties. The bottom line is that if amnesty passes it is because the agenda controlling Republican majority party wants it to pass no matter who the patsies are and that is what they don't want you to know.
    I'm glad I don't live in your head.

dxd
    Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    dxd:

I'm glad I don't live in your head.
    You may also be glad you don't live in my invaded community where the occupied and invaded streets look like this.

And of course this is happening for ONE and only ONE reason and that is because treasonous President Bush will not seal our border and enforce existing immigration laws.

Banned
    Nice try, you disingenuous little DNC operative. Those photos have been circulating all over the internet. That's not your neighborhood.

Again, your drooling musings would be less offensive if you weren't obviously trying to play on the discontent of the Republicans with SOME of their elected representatives to gain votes for a party with its head so far up Mexico's arse looking for votes that it would gladly confiscate every cent real Americans have and give it all to the illegals if it's leadership thought for a second that doing so would guarantee it a lasting majority.

The very concept that you are here trying to convince us to hand the majority over to a party whose congressional members favor amnesty, citizenship, and full benefits for illegals by a 90% margin is something that I find morally offensive.

If amnesty becomes law I will vote against every Republican on the ballot on election day 2006 and support the position that the price of amnesty should be loss of the majority!
    Go for it fella

dxd Quote,

You may also be glad you don't live in my invaded community where the occupied and invaded streets look like this.

You have every one of your democratic senators to thank for that except for 4 of them.

Why don't you run on over to La Raza's site and see if you can pick up a few more democratic votes. Matters not to you and the rest of the liberals whether they are legal or illegal right just so they vote democrat!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I don't think DXD is asking anyone to vote Democratic. I think the point he's trying to make, is that since the Republicans control the White House, Senate and House, the only reason we don't have border security and immigration enforcement, is because the Republicans don't want it.

I am a life-long, conservative, registered Republican, who has voted in every election since 1976 and never voted for a Democrat. I WILL vote in November, and if something isn't done about illegal immigration by then, I will not be voting for either the Republicans or Democrats.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Nice try, you disingenuous little DNC operative. Those photos have been circulating all over the internet. That's not your neighborhood.

Again, your drooling musings would be less offensive if you weren't obviously trying to play on the discontent of the Republicans with SOME of their elected representatives to gain votes for a party with its head so far up Mexico's arse looking for votes that it would gladly confiscate every cent real Americans have and give it all to the illegals if it's leadership thought for a second that doing so would guarantee it a lasting majority.

The very concept that you are here trying to convince us to hand the majority over to a party whose congressional members favor amnesty, citizenship, and full benefits for illegals by a 90% margin is something that I find morally offensive.

Amen
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

dxd
    Wavetek,
    RE:I think the point he's trying to make, is that since the Republicans control the White House, Senate and House, the only reason we don't have border security and immigration enforcement, is because the Republicans don't want it.

YES SIR! It is that simple. Anyone who can not see that is either blind(figuratively) or part of the Republican SCAMNESTY.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WavTek
    I don't think DXD is asking anyone to vote Democratic. I think the point he's trying to make, is that since the Republicans control the White House, Senate and House, the only reason we don't have border security and immigration enforcement, is because the Republicans don't want it.

I am a life-long, conservative, registered Republican, who has voted in every election since 1976 and never voted for a Democrat. I WILL vote in November, and if something isn't done about illegal immigration by then, I will not be voting for either the Republicans or Democrats.
    No, WavTek, dxd has a pattern to his posts, which is to blame the entire immigration debacle on the Republicans and request that everyone vote Democrat this election cycle. The regular posters are quite familiar with his little one-track routine.

My point is and has always been that the only way to gain ground on this issue is to vote for each and every candidate based upon his or her stance and voting record on this issue, REGARDLESS OF PARTY AFFILIATION. I would GLADLY vote for a Democrat who opposes illegal immigration and amnesty IF I COULD FIND ONE.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dxd
    Wavetek,
    RE:I think the point he's trying to make, is that since the Republicans control the White House, Senate and House, the only reason we don't have border security and immigration enforcement, is because the Republicans don't want it.

YES SIR! It is that simple. Anyone who can not see that is either blind(figuratively) or part of the Republican SCAMNESTY.
    BS, dxd. Your intent has long been clear. The fact that you REFUSE to acknowledge that 90% of congressional Democrats oppose us on this issue tells us everything we need to know about you and your intent.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast